The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

So is one allowed to use custom CSP's, BP's, etc for cloned characters using PSA's?

Quote from: [TLoZ]Link on June 22, 2014, 11:28:19 PM
So is one allowed to use custom CSP's, BP's, etc for cloned characters using PSA's?

look in the OP. there are literally tutorials for it, so yes
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why do I got 2 random buttons that frezes the game?

Quote from: ѕσηι¢вяαωℓєя on June 22, 2014, 11:32:25 PM
look in the OP. there are literally tutorials for it, so yes
Foolish of me, thank you.
One more question, say I wanted to clone two characters, one would have the id 3F and how would I know what to put for other characters? I got the 3F from the video and example given in the OP. Thanks in advance!

Quote from: Ashley and Red on June 22, 2014, 11:33:57 PM
Why do I got 2 random buttons that frezes the game?

And do that weird sound >.<

Quote from: [TLoZ]Link on June 22, 2014, 11:41:25 PM
Foolish of me, thank you.
One more question, say I wanted to clone two characters, one would have the id 3F and how would I know what to put for other characters? I got the 3F from the video and example given in the OP. Thanks in advance!

anything that isnt 3F and before
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 22, 2014, 11:53:15 PM #6486 Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 11:54:09 PM by [TLoZ]Link
Quote from: ѕσηι¢вяαωℓєя on June 22, 2014, 11:49:28 PM
anything that isnt 3F and before
A quick example for a confirmation of my perception on what you've said: 4F,5F,9F,2G?
Anything after 3F and any letter after F?

June 23, 2014, 12:18:59 AM #6487 Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 12:32:05 AM by Kitsu-chan
Quote from: [TLoZ]Link on June 22, 2014, 11:41:25 PMFoolish of me, thank you. One more question, say I wanted to clone two characters, one would have the id 3F and how would I know what to put for other characters? I got the 3F from the video and example given in the OP. Thanks in advance!
Increase by one, in this case it would be 40.
From there it's 41 - 49, then 4A - 4F, and go from there.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: [TLoZ]Link on June 22, 2014, 11:53:15 PM
A quick example for a confirmation of my perception on what you've said: 4F,5F,9F,2G?
Anything after 3F and any letter after F?

numbers 4-6 for teh first didgit, and for the second digit, numvers 0-9 or A-F
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 23, 2014, 12:18:59 AM
Increase by one, in this case it would be 40.
From there it's 41 - 49, then 4A - 4F, and go from there.
Quote from: ѕσηι¢вяαωℓєя on June 23, 2014, 12:29:46 AM
numbers 4-6 for teh first didgit, and for the second digit, numvers 0-9 or A-F

Thanks guys, but after having seen every tutorial video entirely, I have come to the conclusion that it is way too time consuming for simply one character to have all CSP's, PSA's, etc.
Thanks anyways, I'm sure someone else reading through these posts will find the information given helpful!

Quote from: [TLoZ]Link on June 23, 2014, 12:36:58 AM
Thanks guys, but after having seen every tutorial video entirely, I have come to the conclusion that it is way too time consuming for simply one character to have all CSP's, PSA's, etc.
Thanks anyways, I'm sure someone else reading through these posts will find the information given helpful!

thats why you use a tempalte that someone released
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ѕσηι¢вяαωℓєя on June 23, 2014, 12:47:20 AM
thats why you use a tempalte that someone released

<--- This Guy
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

Quote from: frostymm on June 23, 2014, 03:01:20 AM
<--- This Guy

thought it was you. wasnt 100% sure. more like, 95.

i use it and that was the only thing keeping me from using brawl ex was all the work. saves time
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 23, 2014, 03:15:20 AM #6493 Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 03:38:19 AM by [TLoZ]Link
Quote from: ѕσηι¢вяαωℓєя on June 23, 2014, 03:09:15 AM
thought it was you. wasnt 100% sure. more like, 95.

i use it and that was the only thing keeping me from using brawl ex was all the work. saves time
Link me? (:
Edit: So what exactly does the template do? I'm a bit confused. If I put that on my SD and load brawl what will happen?

Quote from: [TLoZ]Link on June 23, 2014, 03:15:20 AM
Link me? (:
Edit: So what exactly does the template do? I'm a bit confused. If I put that on my SD and load brawl what will happen?

Absolutely nothing. It basically just sets up all the cosmetic files for you. So all you have to do is set the correct ID and put whatever selection portrait files n whatnot you want over the temporary ones that are already in place. So realistically if you wanna just have the selection icon and are too lazy for the portraits, you can just put in an icon and make all the portraits solid colors or something and at the very least your character will have cosmetics that are seperate from the main characters.

It's really just because setting it up is a pain in the butt. Also I do believe the link is in my signature.
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.