The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: [TLoZ]Link on June 30, 2014, 03:17:13 AMDoes anyone know if the captain falcon.rel in the unstable build is glitchy? I want to download the unstable build and just rip the .rel and insert it in the stable build I have.
"ft_captain:
- Crashes when using Blue Falcon Final Smash."

Text file included states glitches with modules.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 30, 2014, 03:20:21 AM
- Crashes when using BLUE FALCON Final Smash."

If you use any other Final Smash, it'll be fine.
But make sure that the car is not used. Also, make sure that the road (place where the Blue Falcon splatters you) doesn't appear.

No, the car that appears in his Entry is different than the one in the Final Smash.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Sammi Husky on June 29, 2014, 07:11:35 AM
I believe that theoretically that would be 255 (0xFF) as thats the largest number that a single byte value can represent, meaning it is the highest you can specify in the cosmetic config

You're right, I use 'FF' (MiscData[255]) and it appear correctly but when I use '100' (MiscData[256]) it appears as 'MiscData[16]' that are Marth files or '10' to be exact

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 30, 2014, 03:59:57 AM
Also, make sure that the road (place where the Blue Falcon splatters you) doesn't appear.

I use this Celestial Ronald PSA and it doesn't crash:

Cause you are playing with C.Falcon, try playing without c.falcon in the map and try saying that again Shiro. Sorry if I sounded rude btw lol.

Quote from: daniel741852 on June 30, 2014, 06:41:08 AM
Cause you are playing with C.Falcon, try playing without c.falcon in the map and try saying that again Shiro. Sorry if I sounded rude btw lol.

That's right.
I never thought it could work when facing normal C. Falcon though.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Sammi, could you maybe upload a different link to your clone tool, preferably mediafire or dropbox. Mega hates my computer.

July 01, 2014, 08:28:10 PM #6576 Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 03:01:26 AM by [TLoZ]Link
The config tool needs to be updated in order to work with the beta fighter configs. I manually edited mine through HxD but it would be nice if the tool worked.

Also, can anyone PM me on how to edit PSA's, specifically the Final Smash...I want to edit the final smash of the custom character I have over Captain Falcon because the beta module .rel crash with the default Final Smash.

And fix the issue with the cosmetics editor in the clone tool? When I add a image to the small name box it goes into the the box on the left instead, and it removes the image there before. And the HUB box brings up a error message after a picture is selected.

And on a separate note, which has probably been asked before, how can you add a new soundbank for the clone? I know in sammi-huskeys its possible to change which soundbank the character uses, but how can you create one that doesn't replace another character's preexisting one?

I'm trying to add a clone to my brawl atm and all the CSS stuff is fine and looks great but when I click on a stage to start the match the game freezes. I'm using the latest Brawl Ex modules (1.1). Is anyone able to help me out with this problem?
This is my first time cloning.

July 01, 2014, 10:37:51 PM #6579 Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 10:39:42 PM by Thomasco2013
Is it a silent freeze or is it a beeping noise that plays when it freezes?

Quote from: ocean on July 01, 2014, 10:18:51 PM
I'm trying to add a clone to my brawl atm and all the CSS stuff is fine and looks great but when I click on a stage to start the match the game freezes. I'm using the latest Brawl Ex modules (1.1). Is anyone able to help me out with this problem?
This is my first time cloning.

Do you have your character's Entry files, or in--game Battle Portraits?

Quote from: 24tee on June 30, 2014, 07:16:23 PM
Sammi, could you maybe upload a different link to your clone tool, preferably mediafire or dropbox. Mega hates my computer.
Mega hates my computer too but i got a mega downloader program

Quote from: Thomasco2013 on July 01, 2014, 10:37:51 PM
Is it a silent freeze or is it a beeping noise that plays when it freezes?

It's a beeping freeze

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on July 02, 2014, 01:03:58 AM
Do you have your character's Entry files, or in--game Battle Portraits?

I haven't put the bp in yet but in the tutorials they say it's not a problem

Quote from: ocean on July 02, 2014, 05:32:41 AM
I haven't put the bp in yet but in the tutorials they say it's not a problem
I think missing battle portraits is only not a problem for Dolphin users.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

It is not possible to adapt to Wiimmfi somehow BrawlEx Clone Engine?
I have tried to play against people who have the same pack additional character
I would cause a disconnection