The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Oh that...ahh i want to fix a few things before the next version. i suppose i can work on it for the rest of tonight and maybe have it finished within a few days

o.O Ithink this may have to see with my codeset. odd since it was working yesterday, I've already tried deleting common_2/3 to see if that was the problem and nothing, also the brawlex .rel's and the brawlex folder and still nothing, do you think could be that??

Ok so let me get this straight, I use the FPC 3.5.1b included in the clone engine... and stil nothing, also a doubt if I use the CSS code V3 I don't have to use the CSSRoster.dat thingy right and viceversa??

yeah i cant get the area to show on mine :/ i have all the proper codes in and my icon wotn appear:/
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Let me ask so I have it clear:

Does the CSSRoster.dat file have the same functions as the Custom CSS Code?

Or it only works with the sc_selcharacter.pac given by Phantom Wings?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on July 10, 2014, 12:09:19 AM
Let me ask so I have it clear:

Does the CSSRoster.dat file have the same functions as the Custom CSS Code?

Or it only works with the sc_selcharacter.pac given by Phantom Wings?
Only that sc_selcharacter can be expanded to 100 characters, so, yeah, it only works with that pac.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on July 10, 2014, 12:14:33 AM
Only that sc_selcharacter can be expanded to 100 characters, so, yeah, it only works with that pac.

I mean, it can be used to add more slots to a normal sc_selcharacter.
No?

I never I said I actually need the 100 character Roster.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Hi!! There are Exmodules for all the characters or only the few of them that comes in te original post???

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on July 10, 2014, 12:29:23 AM
I mean, it can be used to add more slots to a normal sc_selcharacter.
No?

I never I said I actually need the 100 character Roster.
The CSSRoster file only works with the modified sc_selcharacter.
Quote from: NGU_BL on July 10, 2014, 12:34:36 AM
Hi!! There are Exmodules for all the characters or only the few of them that comes in te original post???
Only the characters in the first post currently.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Karna on July 10, 2014, 12:35:51 AM
Only the characters in the first post currently.

ok!!!!  :-\ Thanks!!! :)

why is it so hard to edit a existing brawlex file? unless am i doing something wrong i wanna remove people to replace them with others but everytime i try and replace them they aalways come back after being removed
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Quote from: Karna on July 10, 2014, 12:35:51 AM
The CSSRoster file only works with the modified sc_selcharacter.Only the characters in the first post currently.

So I am forced to use the Custom CSS code to have a different CSS?

I want to make my own pack, but not with the GIANT 100 Roster.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

You can still use the CSSRoster at a normal size (I think? Been a while...) as long as you don't go past 50.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Karna on July 10, 2014, 02:40:22 AM
You can still use the CSSRoster at a normal size (I think? Been a while...) as long as you don't go past 50.

First you said no, now you say yes.

Yes or no?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

And NOW you've lost me.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

July 10, 2014, 03:02:11 AM #6644 Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 03:06:25 AM by Thomasco2013
You can still use the cssroster at the normal size as it was originally until 50 where the roster gets really small, making room for more if you choose to add more than 50, regardless whether you need more room or it can still fit in its original size. I know this because I recently him the 50 mark. It looks weird but worth it if you add 100. It changes automatically. I don't know if its possible to enlarge it back.