The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nebulon on October 03, 2014, 09:29:49 PM
I see. Well, I put that in my signature because I've added as many characters asI can with the current available space (boss slots). I have one space for testing PSAs and I'm not going to use that space just yet. So until level and chatacter spaces become available, I really can't do much else. I have a few people who help me with sfx and the announcer calls aren't complete, but for the time being they're fine until someone decides to add in the wav files I hav for announcer calls.

But yeah to answer your question, I don't know where else you'd find information, I just assume he's not done because typically when people here are done with something they leave what they had to the people on the forum to try and continue. But that hasn't happened yet.

He was last active July, but there isn't really a pattern. And I don't blame him for not having a webpage or anything devoted to showcasing progress. People would probably be bugging him everyday if that were the case. He tends to release packets of things as opposed to a single rel here and there. So chances are he's got a few things completed, but is waiting to release them along with whatever his newest advancement is.


i bet there are a lot of desperate youtubers that will be willing to post videos of their voice acting for free, this one guy i saw releases his impersonations in groups of like 100 impressions per video, there spot on...my idea ofcourse was to just find an audio of the actual character saying their name (it would be dificult with people like link i guess you could use navi)

i must be one of the lamest people ever, having brain packed wall to wall full of ideas and not being able to recreate any of them

last thing to bother you with. (srry) whenever I tinker with ur hack (i no u said it would probably screw up but thats how i learn...i tinker) the slightest thing i change, weather its simply an item texture or just stage music...it will cause the game to freeze...why? how do I change this?

Quote from: KWVance on October 03, 2014, 10:42:53 PM
i bet there are a lot of desperate youtubers that will be willing to post videos of their voice acting for free, this one guy i saw releases his impersonations in groups of like 100 impressions per video, there spot on...my idea ofcourse was to just find an audio of the actual character saying their name (it would be dificult with people like link i guess you could use navi)

i must be one of the lamest people ever, having brain packed wall to wall full of ideas and not being able to recreate any of them

last thing to bother you with. (srry) whenever I tinker with ur hack (i no u said it would probably screw up but thats how i learn...i tinker) the slightest thing i change, weather its simply an item texture or just stage music...it will cause the game to freeze...why? how do I change this?

Let's go to pm. I'm also gonna start a thread about my pack so we won't hijack this oneZ
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on October 03, 2014, 10:50:03 PM
Let's go to pm. I'm also gonna start a thread about my pack so we won't hijack this oneZ
please do.

Who thinks there should be a tool to fix GFX more easier than BrawlBox?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on October 05, 2014, 04:51:37 PM
^This, doesn't show BrawlEx at all.
It's Brawl Minus. Brawl Minus uses BrawlEx. I recorded that on Dolphin. Need anything else?

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on October 05, 2014, 09:59:59 PM
It's Brawl Minus. Brawl Minus uses BrawlEx. I recorded that on Dolphin. Need anything else?

Show a clone, maybe.

I know it is possible, but you didn't show a clone at all.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on October 05, 2014, 01:45:39 AM
Who thinks there should be a tool to fix GFX more easier than BrawlBox?
A search function for gfx calls in a psa would definitely save a lot of time.

It's pretty easy on its own. I get lazy with sword users and just give them the standard sword trail. Just using PSA 1.3 that Sammi Husky modified and switchin the tab to GFX and then looking for External GFX that matches the current Hex to the new Hex is pretty easy. i can spend up to 20 minutes doing this flawlessely. But a tool indeed to isolate these instances out woulde make something like this much, much faster.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Sometimes people don't put their gfx calls in the gfx tab though, so it's easy to miss over some. It's not that it's hard to do though, just monotonous. Having just a search to take you to each external gfx call would turn it into a 5 minute process.

October 06, 2014, 11:38:05 PM #7378 Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 11:38:58 PM by Doqtor Kirby
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on October 05, 2014, 10:11:43 PMShow a clone, maybe.
【Brawl Minus】Triple Pichus!
Quote from: LolBrawl on October 06, 2014, 06:42:31 AM
How do you do this? A virtual SD card? Please tell me.
Yes this is exactly how I do it.

Uhmm would anyone mind doing the graphic effect data for this sephiroth PSA so that it won't conflict with marth and the others. I've tried doing it myself but I'm not having any luck.