The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: brawlboy22 on October 07, 2014, 04:45:39 AM
Uhmm would anyone mind doing the graphic effect data for this sephiroth PSA so that it won't conflict with marth and the others. I've tried doing it myself but I'm not having any luck.

It's in my pack. He loads his GFX from another enemy ef_file and uses the common sword glow.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on October 07, 2014, 04:47:23 AM
It's in my pack. He loads his GFX from another enemy ef_file and uses the common sword glow.
thanks Nebulon

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on October 06, 2014, 11:38:05 PM
【Brawl Minus】Triple Pichus!

That's way better, but Brawl Minus already has Pichu in their Roster.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Too lazy to read through the whole thread, and please do not be mad at me Senpais

is 2.0.0 working on Consoles? just want to clarify.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: LolBrawl on October 07, 2014, 03:25:40 PM
Can I have a full tutorial please? I don't know much about virtual sds or loading through gecko on a PC.
Hyup http://brawlminus.net/forums/threads/how-to-play-minus-on-dolphin-dolphin%E3%81%A7%E9%81%8A%E3%81%B6.131/
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on October 07, 2014, 08:45:12 PM
That's way better, but Brawl Minus already has Pichu in their Roster.
Ok...

Does this happen to anyone else? I have a 100 percent save file and when I go to SSS All stages (except for Big Blue and Hanenbow) are on the first screen. The second screen is a bunch of hanenbow's,1 big blue, and a bunch of Pokemon Stadium (melee)'s

Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 08, 2014, 03:02:03 AM

Too lazy to read through the whole thread, and please do not be mad at me Senpais

is 2.0.0 working on Consoles? just want to clarify.

Final smashes for clones have issues.
There's a couple other issues, I believe 4 players had an issue.

There's a list somewhere. But yeah, it's not complete yet.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on October 08, 2014, 05:23:24 PM
Final smashes for clones have issues.
There's a couple other issues, I believe 4 players had an issue.

There's a list somewhere. But yeah, it's not complete yet.

marth is one of them, but thats only if you need to hit the person (liek marth and the lucina psas) roy's works fine
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

When's the Ness module coming out? I'm purposely holding back my Project just to put in Mega Man.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on October 09, 2014, 02:56:40 AM
When's the Ness module coming out? I'm purposely holding back my Project just to put in Mega Man.
Megaman works over Lucas.
SSB is cool.

Do most all Ness PSA's work over Lucas?

Actually that's something I'm really curious about - how do you know who a PSA works over? Like if I download a PSA designed for Pit, then it works for pit, but how do I know if it works over anyone else?
"You need a reason to fight. But it cannot be an ideal. If you fight for ideals, the only thing you can save are ideals. There is no way you can save people" - Archer, Fate Stay/Night (Unlimited Blade Works)

You know, in a weird sense, Brawl Modding has saved my life. So thank you to everyone involved in this community! :kdance:

Quote from: Persona-Aya on October 10, 2014, 05:17:51 AM
Do most all Ness PSA's work over Lucas?

Actually that's something I'm really curious about - how do you know who a PSA works over? Like if I download a PSA designed for Pit, then it works for pit, but how do I know if it works over anyone else?

A PSA over a character can't use anything unique to that character. So an attack can't depend on an article of a character or other things. That's where the issues come from.

For instance, I just put Caliking's Roll over Zelda over Marth, since it doesn't use any of Zelda's articles. It's a moveset that works off itself, so it doesn't need anything Zelda related. It's "simple" so to speak. (Even though the moveset is actually cute and fun to play)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: LolBrawl on October 05, 2014, 01:39:59 PM
Can you run BrawlEx on dolphin?

Just keep in mind Dolphin reacts a bit differently than a real Wii will.

For example, I added the Alloys to my select screen with full CSPs and names, and everything, except only the one CSP for each. In Dolphin, a second person attempting to select, say, Red Alloy gets just a blank CSP. On a Wii, however, it crashes.

Of course, Dolphin STILL crashed when attempting to load a stage with two Red alloys selected, as apparently, it was looking for FitZakoBoy_01.pac/.pcs, which didn't exist on my SD card.

ok. slot 4c is still freezing. can i get some help?


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

Quote from: Nebulon on October 10, 2014, 05:23:42 AM
A PSA over a character can't use anything unique to that character. So an attack can't depend on an article of a character or other things. That's where the issues come from.

For instance, I just put Caliking's Roll over Zelda over Marth, since it doesn't use any of Zelda's articles. It's a moveset that works off itself, so it doesn't need anything Zelda related. It's "simple" so to speak. (Even though the moveset is actually cute and fun to play)

So if I understand this right, so long as a PSA isn't dependent on a specific feature of a character, they'll work over any character?

Is there a way to find out whether a character has any of those dependencies from Brawlbox? Never really messed around with making, editing or looking at the content of a PSA file before, so if you can see it on Brawlbox or something else, what should I be looking out for?

"You need a reason to fight. But it cannot be an ideal. If you fight for ideals, the only thing you can save are ideals. There is no way you can save people" - Archer, Fate Stay/Night (Unlimited Blade Works)

You know, in a weird sense, Brawl Modding has saved my life. So thank you to everyone involved in this community! :kdance: