The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Oh okay, thank you. I had though that... Well never mind. This clears that up.

Do I need to update the other files besides the FighterConfig.dat files? I noticed that the new config files have newer modified dates than the previous versions.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on January 04, 2015, 07:28:07 PM
What about the selcharacter.pac? <--- Forgot the name of it.
What about it? I have one already.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 05, 2015, 03:31:15 AM
Do I need to update the other files besides the FighterConfig.dat files? I noticed that the new config files have newer modified dates than the previous versions.

Yes, probably that's another thing.

Quote from: Segtendo on January 05, 2015, 03:31:15 AM
What about it? I have one already.

Is it well named/placed?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: PhantomWings on January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM
Warning: may contain hamm
How didnt i noticed this before? :'v
Hamm v2.0 coming soon
@Seggy
There are some problems with the paths if i remember correctly on v2.0, maybe theres the problem

Quote from: Segtendo on January 05, 2015, 03:31:15 AM
Do I need to update the other files besides the FighterConfig.dat files? I noticed that the new config files have newer modified dates than the previous versions.
Yeah i think theres the problem... i think

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on January 05, 2015, 03:53:24 AM
Is it well named/placed?
Yea. It's fine.
Quote from: Anivernage on January 05, 2015, 03:59:44 AM
Yeah i think theres the problem... i think
Hmm. I'll give it a shot.

I got four days of nothingness, so I can work on my BrawlEx build this week.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Out of curiosity, did the configs change any? I wouldn't mind updating my RELS. but this is also to make sure that the current clone tool is compatible with 2.0

I don't need to use the tool, just makes things easier.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

January 09, 2015, 04:03:52 PM #7746 Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 05:38:24 PM by TheRealDylanator
The new character names don't show in the tool

Post Merge: January 09, 2015, 05:38:24 PM

PLEASE LET US CLONE SFX!

The clone tool has not been updated for BrawlEX 2.0 as far as I know.

Quote from: Mr.ryuzaki L on January 09, 2015, 08:48:06 PM
The clone tool has not been updated for BrawlEX 2.0 as far as I know.
So we still can't clone the new characters?

Quote from: TheRealDylanator on January 09, 2015, 09:26:37 PM
So we still can't clone the new characters?
we can. you dont need to use his tool to do it. i never use his tool lol.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


edit the 4 config files, edit the rel, add in the cosmetics, edit the CSSconfig.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Onii-chan on January 09, 2015, 10:31:37 PM
edit the 4 config files, edit the rel, add in the cosmetics, edit the CSSconfig.

Better explanation:

You need to edit the 4 Config files (Cosmetic, Fighter, CSSSlot and Slot) to be in the slot you want (ex. 3F), and place them in the correct folders.
Edit the module file so it loads the character you want.

For more information, check the video tutorials made by Sammy Husky.
(Because the modules and cosmetics are more advanced)
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

January 09, 2015, 11:44:25 PM #7753 Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 12:23:28 AM by colonelmcdoogle
So has anyone successfully cloned a stand alone zelda or sheik yet? Last I checked it couldn't be done. Though I see a zelda/sheik combo rel. I assume that sets up just fine then?

Bowser/GBowser or Samus/ZSamus need the to be together as well or are they okay as stand alone rels?

On a side note, does anyone still have the Nintendog PSA? I'd love to get my hands on it.

January 09, 2015, 11:46:27 PM #7754 Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 11:59:28 PM by TheRealDylanator
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on January 09, 2015, 11:30:05 PM
Better explanation:

You need to edit the 4 Config files (Cosmetic, Fighter, CSSSlot and Slot) to be in the slot you want (ex. 3F), and place them in the correct folders.
Edit the module file so it loads the character you want.

For more information, check the video tutorials made by Sammy Husky.
(Because the modules and cosmetics are more advanced)

THANK YOU

Post Merge: January 09, 2015, 11:59:28 PM

How do I change the clone name?