SDHC Extension 1.1[Reinsertion support]

Started by Bero, January 11, 2014, 04:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 08, 2014, 05:13:35 AM #45 Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 05:18:39 AM by Bero
Yeah, there may be compatibility problem with other codes so I wanted to see if you could use SDHC with the 2 codes.

It doesn't seem to work for me.

What I'm trying to do is:
CustomSoundEngine + Oshtoby's Song Loader = Custom Stages with music
Since music takes a lot of space I'm using a 16GB card and with riivolution it works but with gecko it has never worked unless I use 2GB or less.

So I put the code and the stages are still silent, could somebody else test this idea?

Got an 8GB SDHC card. However, I'm on XP and XP has problems reading SDHC cards, so I have to get a USB that can read a(n) SD(HC) card.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


@SuperrSonic
Use Project M Loader instead of Gecko.

At this point, I really need to say that Brawl hacking has become so awesome. I really wonder what will happen this year and I'm sure it will be possible to have a third page of stages and additional characters as well. :)

That's what I would like to see, a third(or more) page of stages, or being able to fit more than 39 on one page. Right now the best alternative is using 2 folders to have double the stages.

February 14, 2014, 06:32:06 PM #51 Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 06:33:05 PM by shadowXtreme
Quote from: ToadKart on February 14, 2014, 05:20:23 PM
That's what I would like to see, a third(or more) page of stages, or being able to fit more than 39 on one page. Right now the best alternative is using 2 folders to have double the stages.

no, the best option for stages is STAGE EXPANSION V2 of PW +  ALTERNATE STAGE LOADER of DANTARION, this combination will multiply your stages x5, or even more, the bad thing is that, Dantarion ASL is not working with BrawlEx...

Just an FYI. This works wonderfully. No longer will I have to sacrifice BRSTM quality for more space <3
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: shadowXtreme on February 14, 2014, 06:32:06 PM
no, the best option for stages is STAGE EXPANSION V2 of PW +  ALTERNATE STAGE LOADER of DANTARION, this combination will multiply your stages x5, or even more, the bad thing is that, Dantarion ASL is not working with BrawlEx...

Unless I'm mistaken, ASL doesn't let you have different SSS icons for each alternate stage though. Plus it seemed kind of complicated to use, whereas swapping folders is easy and it works with Brawl Ex.

Quote from: ToadKart on February 15, 2014, 02:48:30 AM
Unless I'm mistaken, ASL doesn't let you have different SSS icons for each alternate stage though. Plus it seemed kind of complicated to use, whereas swapping folders is easy and it works with Brawl Ex.
Is not too complicated,.. I should say again ASL code+Expansion stages V2 is the best bet for stages,.... for the record,.. I also use FPC 3.5.3b,  and I can get the x5 of the stages with ASL, and add the x2 that FPC 3.5.3 b gives, then we end up with a HUGE amount of stages xP, but I almost not use the FPC 3.5.3 for stages, because it gives me some freezes, when I try to swap certain stages with it..

but still no direct RSAR support or modding of say, the hammer or starman music, or the big gay dance music, and no THP support

I made a version which allows you to reinsert SDHC.

SDHC Extension 1.1[Bero]
* C23CB3D8 00000004
* 546302D7 41820014
* 38600001 3C808058
* 60840300 90640000
* 2C1D0000 00000000
* C23EEE18 00000007
* 80610014 54630253
* 41820028 38000009
* 8061000C 5463C43E
* 38630001 1CC30400
* 3C60803E 6063EE58
* 7C6903A6 4E800420
* 80A1000C 00000000
* C23CB620 00000008
* 3D60805A 616B9350
* 816B0000 2C0B0000
* 41820024 2C040040
* 4182001C 39600001
* 91610008 3D60803C
* 616BB410 7D6903A6
* 4E800420 9421FFC0
* 60000000 00000000
* C23CB4AC 00000003
* 38C00000 2C160000
* 41820008 38C00001
* 60000000 00000000
* C23CB5D4 00000009
* 807C001C 2C030001
* 806DCE1C 41820034
* 80030000 90190000
* 80030004 90190004
* 80030008 90190008
* 8003000C 9019000C
* 3C60803C 6063B5E0
* 7C6903A6 4E800420
* 60000000 00000000
* 043EEA20 48191905
* 043EEC1C 48191709
* 06580324 00000028
* 3F008058 63180300
* 83180000 2C180000
* 4182000C 7CB92B78
* 48000008 7F2531D6
* 548006FF 4E800020
* 043EEB6C 481917E1
* 043EED68 481915E5
* 0658034C 00000028
* 3C608058 60630300
* 80630000 2C030000
* 4182000C 3B390001
* 48000008 7F39BA14
* 4E800020 00000000
* 043CBA24 481B48E1
* 043CBD60 481B45A5
* 06580304 00000020
* 3EC08058 62D60300
* 82D60000 2C160000
* 41820008 7C802378
* 7C040040 4E800020
* C23EE0BC 00000003
* 38000000 3C60805A
* 60639350 90030000
* 3C60805A 00000000

If you experience freeze with this code, please try to return to main menu before you reinsert SDHC, and then enter CSS.
As far as I see I can reinsert SDHC with this code.

So to be clear, using that updated code with the hackless method, I would go to stage builder to load the Project M launcher with the 2gb SD card, let the codes and Brawl load again, then at the main menu switch the SD card to the SDHC card?


Quote from: Bero on February 16, 2014, 11:18:32 PM
I made a version which allows you to reinsert SDHC.

SDHC Extension 1.1[Bero]
* C23CB3D8 00000004
* 546302D7 41820014
* 38600001 3C808058
* 60840300 90640000
* 2C1D0000 00000000
* C23EEE18 00000007
* 80610014 54630253
* 41820028 38000009
* 8061000C 5463C43E
* 38630001 1CC30400
* 3C60803E 6063EE58
* 7C6903A6 4E800420
* 80A1000C 00000000
* C23CB620 00000008
* 3D60805A 616B9350
* 816B0000 2C0B0000
* 41820024 2C040040
* 4182001C 39600001
* 91610008 3D60803C
* 616BB410 7D6903A6
* 4E800420 9421FFC0
* 60000000 00000000
* C23CB4AC 00000003
* 38C00000 2C160000
* 41820008 38C00001
* 60000000 00000000
* C23CB5D4 00000009
* 807C001C 2C030001
* 806DCE1C 41820034
* 80030000 90190000
* 80030004 90190004
* 80030008 90190008
* 8003000C 9019000C
* 3C60803C 6063B5E0
* 7C6903A6 4E800420
* 60000000 00000000
* 043EEA20 48191905
* 043EEC1C 48191709
* 06580324 00000028
* 3F008058 63180300
* 83180000 2C180000
* 4182000C 7CB92B78
* 48000008 7F2531D6
* 548006FF 4E800020
* 043EEB6C 481917E1
* 043EED68 481915E5
* 0658034C 00000028
* 3C608058 60630300
* 80630000 2C030000
* 4182000C 3B390001
* 48000008 7F39BA14
* 4E800020 00000000
* 043CBA24 481B48E1
* 043CBD60 481B45A5
* 06580304 00000020
* 3EC08058 62D60300
* 82D60000 2C160000
* 41820008 7C802378
* 7C040040 4E800020
* C23EE0BC 00000003
* 38000000 3C60805A
* 60639350 90030000
* 3C60805A 00000000

If you experience freeze with this code, please try to return to main menu before you reinsert SDHC, and then enter CSS.
As far as I see I can reinsert SDHC with this code.

This works perfectly. Thank you for sharing and working on this amazing code. It will become very useful indeed!