SDHC Extension 1.1[Reinsertion support]

Started by Bero, January 11, 2014, 04:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yeah. I don't have the stage builder stages disabled and it works. however, I think that code isn't in 3.0+ due to the folder the files are being loaded. In other words, you can make custom stages on 3.0+ without it messing up the hackless method as long as you save it on the SD card. It saves in the project M folder and loads them from there during gameplay.

if this works on CFG USB Loader just to run a few texture hacks with cBliss, on normal Brawl then +1 :)
(I'm not a fan of PM, and my wii doesn't read any disks)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on April 18, 2014, 02:20:27 PM
if this works on CFG USB Loader just to run a few texture hacks with cBliss, on normal Brawl then +1 :)
(I'm not a fan of PM, and my wii doesn't read any disks)

Yeah, it does. +1 then, right? :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

It works fine with CFG USB Loader. That's the loader I've been using.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 19, 2014, 01:22:33 AM #94 Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 01:24:15 AM by Tcll
Quote from: Segtendo on April 18, 2014, 04:00:55 PM
It works fine with CFG USB Loader. That's the loader I've been using.
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 18, 2014, 02:50:02 PM
Yeah, it does. +1 then, right? :P


alright cool :D

and sure thing ;D
+1

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I'm having trouble getting this to work as well. I'm using the MeleeMastersMegaMovesetMixV1.00 Brawlex pack on a 16gb microSD with SD adapter. None of the hacks load except the splash screen that says do a "barrel roll!" I'm using the gct file included in that pack but it had Project M launcher included in the pack so I figured it would support SDHC since Project M already includes this code. What do I need to do? Sounds like it tries to load the codes but fails after that Do a barrel roll screen.

How can one make this work with BrawlEx? My clones show up as randoms.

You need to include his code in the GCT, and launch with the Project M launcher, or another tool that launches games under an IOS with SDHC support.

If you don't do either of those things, it will not work.

Hey, So I'm having a problem.

I just started using this code and It works fine. I play a match and it works fine. But when I try to get into a second match, I get a freeze during the entry.

Can anyone please help?

Hello, I am currently having an issue when I press the play button but it sends me back to the Wii Menu instead, I have everything in the correct directory. Could someone help me with this issue?
:kdance: -KTH (Kirby the Hedgie)

Does this code conflict with:

Stage Expansion?
Brawl EX?
Internet explorer's sound loader?
CSS expansion?
Turbo mode?

and

I see that it can load with loaders, but you don't need them, right? I can just use Gecko? I believe that's what the OP said but I just want to include all my questions here just to ensure I leave nothing untouched.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

It works with BrawlEX. That was one of the main reasons I got an 8GB SDHC card.
It also works with InternetExplorer's RSBE code.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i am clearly retarded as I can't get this to work in a usb loader. I have the file patch and the extension codes but the don't  work. ocarina is on for brawl specifically on usb loader gx. if it makes a difference I have some hard textures on the iso with wiicrubber. 

Did you put the SDHC code as the very first code? Putting it first fixed it for me.

no putting the extension code first does nothing different. I know the patch code is working because load times are ungodly for an iso on a usb loader. but for whatever reason the extension code won't work. I also got a fresh brawl iso this time around. ntsc-u.