Tormods Model Hub: Greninja on the vault!

Started by Tormod, January 15, 2014, 03:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

He'll be getting the water swords, substitute and water shruiken. I can't yet say what will trigger them, since KJP will be doing the PSA. Although I was thinking of doing a substitute taunt, and water shuiken over sheiks needles and/or light bow just for fun. Also the tongue will indeed be rigged to the hair bones.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on April 16, 2014, 04:03:52 PM
He'll be getting the water swords, substitute and water shruiken. I can't yet say what will trigger them, since KJP will be doing the PSA. Although I was thinking of doing a substitute taunt, and water shuiken over sheiks needles and/or light bow just for fun. Also the tongue will indeed be rigged to the hair bones.
that seems amazing but will you release a model or just for kjp psa only?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 16, 2014, 04:14:39 PM #17 Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 04:17:29 PM by Tormod
Quote from: Carnage on April 16, 2014, 04:10:39 PM
that seems amazing but will you release a model or just for kjp psa only?
I am going to release the model first.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Nice I gues I won't be doing the Greninja psa I was working on :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Greninja is looking good! Can't wait for it.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks, Infernape.

@powerofthe17 there's no reason you can't make a PSA, especially since you've already started it.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: powerofthe17 on April 20, 2014, 06:50:36 PM
Nice I gues I won't be doing the Greninja psa I was working on :)

He's only making a model. You can still PSA it.

Ok then I'll continue my psa then :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Finished, Greninja. Pics and download link are in the original post.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

great model congrats
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Gravity on May 02, 2014, 01:27:54 PMThe Greninja to end all Greninjas, good job.
People are still going to keep making Greninja's sadly.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Carnage on May 02, 2014, 12:39:13 PM
great model congrats
Quote from: Gravity on May 02, 2014, 01:27:54 PM
The Greninja to end all Greninjas, good job.
Thanks, guys.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread


Aww yeah.

Great job, Tormod.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]