Smash 4 CSS & HUD

Started by Miraj, January 17, 2014, 08:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yes plz create the csp of peach


Now now, no need to be hasty. Miraj may just be busy with something.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: LeNNoN on June 21, 2014, 02:02:39 AM
ok this proyect is dead

Not like you were contributing anything. Suck it up and wait.

For anyone else having problems with the info.pac, it has something to do with the file patch code. I replaced the one from the pack I have with the code from the source and it worked fine

Don't worry :p I'm still here like Kitsu says I'm really busy with the end of school so I don't know when I'll release the rest of the project the game comes out soon.

Quote from: CoZmos on June 23, 2014, 02:41:12 AM
For anyone else having problems with the info.pac, it has something to do with the file patch code. I replaced the one from the pack I have with the code from the source and it worked fine

Glad to here that so the problem is from the file patch code?

hey could you help me? i put the files onto the info2 folder and when i try to load the game it just stays loading the strap screen and doesn't load the game. Any ideas?

Try to launch the games with a clean iso and without other hacks with usb loader gx.


So guys I want to know if you want I continue the project?

Yes... Please continue...

This project is awesome! It'd be a shame to see it discontinued...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I love the work you put into this project. I'd hate to see it die.

July 14, 2014, 07:04:38 PM #71 Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 07:19:36 PM by Miraj
Thanks for the support guys so I'll do my best and faster as I can.
So time to show some progress:



This is the beginning for the bonus skin fire peach. Now this is time for harder part  :-\

That looks great so far, Miraj.

Okay it was pretty hard, harber than all other characters so far so what do you think about this?


Ooh, I love it!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!