Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: I Need Help With the Bones in BrawlBox  (Read 6390 times)
Gamma Ridley
~Mercenary~

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: January 19, 2014, 11:47:08 AM »

Judging by your window, your computer is probably too old. Did you try using the browser installer? If so, try downloading the entire thing (they give you multiple options on the website) and once it's all downloaded, run the installer.

DeriLoko2
    Advanced Kitten

Nintendo Fan

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: January 19, 2014, 12:02:22 PM »

Judging by your window, your computer is probably too old. Did you try using the browser installer? If so, try downloading the entire thing (they give you multiple options on the website) and once it's all downloaded, run the installer.

I did use the browser installer. It didn't work.

Nintendo rules!

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2014, 12:03:28 PM »

Try the second thing I mentioned then. Your browser was probably just being funky.

DeriLoko2
    Advanced Kitten

Nintendo Fan

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: January 19, 2014, 01:13:36 PM »

Try the second thing I mentioned then. Your browser was probably just being funky.

I downloaded the 3DS Max 2013 .exe setup file. I used it and it didn't work. I downloaded the 3DS Max 2012 .exe setup file. Though, that 2012 .exe setup file has over 3 GB. I think the website, no, the ENTIRE website has already been updated for some reason. I think the 3 GB 2012 .exe setup file has everything. The website only has the 6MB 3DS Max 2013 .exe file. And yes, I was downloading the student version.
    « Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 01:19:34 PM by DeriLoko2 » Logged

Nintendo rules!

Makarew
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Ceiling Cat

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2014, 03:12:22 PM »

When you download the installer, do not exit the website. Keep the tab open until it finishes installing.

javigs2000
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: October 02, 2014, 11:23:26 PM »

Hi, i saw that you are using blender, i'm having prolems with mine because when i import the .obj from blender it gets bugged, i don't know how to fix it. I'm making a skin of  a character of League of Legends (Battlecast Cho'Gath) as Bowser. Please, could you make a post to explain all the steps to do it?

Post Merge: October 02, 2014, 11:26:30 PM
    Hi, i saw that you are using blender, i'm having prolems with mine because when i import the .obj from blender it gets bugged, i don't know how to fix it. I'm making a skin of  a character of League of Legends (Battlecast Cho'Gath) as Bowser. Please, could you make a post to explain all the steps to do it?
    « Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 11:26:30 PM by javigs2000 » Logged

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: