True Knuckles The Echidna Update!

Started by law_law, February 01, 2014, 01:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 01, 2014, 01:58:14 AM Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 02:04:48 AM by law_law
I recently got back to playing SSBB, so I decided to finish my Knuckles, I decided to vertex the wristbands on all of his costumes sorta like Sonic. Also I vertexed a Metal Knuckles Model (As seen in the 3rd pic) and it comes with the download. So... Yeah, I hope you guys have fun.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11388

Good, but the hexing method of SFX replacement is OUTDATED.

Do you have the SFX in .sawnd format?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Im not really sure how. I just got back into hacking, this is the only way im familiar with. But I'll look into it and see what I can do.

I was hoping you would update knuckles law law thank you  :happy: