Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Isn't it kinda disappointing  (Read 20003 times)
TheDarkMysteryMan
Extreme Kitten

Oh you're a Mod? You think I care? Let's talk real

• Awards Cookie Clicker! Dedicated Hacker Hot Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #60 on: May 14, 2014, 11:20:50 AM »

It's like saying everyone threw away their 3ds when the XL came out, to some people a bigger or better screen doesn't matter, people like you, however people like me want a better screen as I use the screen often. So the way I see it is they should release new consoles with better Wii U pad screens and offer to sell the new pads as an option or even do a trade-in program.

Nintendo could also make the second pad work like a normal remote on games that don't need a additional screen, it would just act as a pro controller.
    Your beginning sentence reminded me of this saying from Chucky.
    "It's not about the size, it's how you use it.'

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: May 14, 2014, 11:32:43 AM »

It's like saying everyone threw away their 3ds when the XL came out, to some people a bigger or better screen doesn't matter, people like you, however people like me want a better screen as I use the screen often. So the way I see it is they should release new consoles with better Wii U pad screens and offer to sell the new pads as an option or even do a trade-in program.

Nintendo could also make the second pad work like a normal remote on games that don't need a additional screen, it would just act as a pro controller.
    3ds xl is diferent, you could keep both for mutiplayer porposes since lots of games like pokemon and such need 2 consoles and such for trades,  the other 3ds isnt useless at all it still works by itself since it isnt tyed to anything only needs the game cartriges and alot of ppl actually sold in their old 3ds and payed afew more bucks and got a xl if they didnt want to keep both like i did.

the older gamepad would just be junk you couldnt do anything it doesnt work by itself like the 3ds so even by selling you would get really low value since its a device that doesnt work by itself and cant be added along others to increase the controllers on the wiiu.

Your hopping way too much from nintendo, turning the other gamepad on a pro controller? lol nintendo would just tell you go and buy a pro controller, there isnt any reason why the  gamepad that got a patch to stream wii mode on the wiiu doesnt work like a classic controller,they just didnt want you to get a free controller. and make you use a wiimote with a classic controller atached while looking at the gamepad to play wii games if you dont want to use the tv.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #62 on: May 14, 2014, 01:46:24 PM »

Your beginning sentence reminded me of this saying from Chucky.
    "It's not about the size, it's how you use it.'
    How. Does. This. Relate.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: May 14, 2014, 02:23:45 PM »

How. Does. This. Relate.

Seg. I'm going to be bluntly honest: Do you really need that spelled out for you? It's related to the talk about smaller screen vs bigger screen. Reading the post quoted in his post would've given you the relation.
    « Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 02:26:52 PM by Velen » Logged

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Sharky
    Mega Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: May 14, 2014, 04:39:08 PM »

? don't you think it would be in Nintendo's interest to sell hardware? why wouldn't someone pay for a better screen? do you really think they care what becomes of the old controllers?

Plus I HIGHLY doubt that Nintendo would make a second game pad useless, its for a current system, we aren't talking about Microsoft here.

Coffee fueled gearhead.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #65 on: May 14, 2014, 05:10:33 PM »

? don't you think it would be in Nintendo's interest to sell hardware? why wouldn't someone pay for a better screen? do you really think they care what becomes of the old controllers?

Plus I HIGHLY doubt that Nintendo would make a second game pad useless, its for a current system, we aren't talking about Microsoft here.
    the point is the hardware needs to be profitable i just dont see how a gamepad  that will costs more like around 100  be profitable when ppl dont need another one. Heck you will have a very hard time buying gamepads at all ppl dont sell them without the console becuase they are useless without it.

Sharky
    Mega Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #66 on: May 14, 2014, 10:02:18 PM »

People don't NEED new $600 cell phones every year either, they WANT them. Like I said, new consoles could come with HD pads, and Nintendo could do trade-ins plus money for old ones.

I would buy a new game pad if it had a better screen, and I'm sure other people would too.

Coffee fueled gearhead.

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

Voted "Best Guest for Campfires".

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen KCMM Veteran 128-bit Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: May 18, 2014, 01:52:04 PM »

I love the Wii U pad, for how huge it is, its surprisingly light and ergonomic, The pro controller is nice too. Nintendo takes chances, kudos for that, PS4 and XBOX 1 play it safe and in my opinion it makes the experience stale, yeah they have stronger hardware, but the graphics capability on the Wii U feels ample enough- can not wait for a F-Zero or Metroid game!

I would love to see a HD Wii U pad in the near future

Sony/Microsoft don't "play it safe", that's bull[censored]. They follow the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" motto.

Grammar is necessary. Butchering your language isn't. If you don't have time to correct yourself, I don't have time to read your post.
    Your compilation pack is as useless as your quest for approval, and I pity both.

Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #68 on: May 19, 2014, 12:54:27 AM »

People don't NEED new $600 cell phones every year either, they WANT them. Like I said, new consoles could come with HD pads, and Nintendo could do trade-ins plus money for old ones.

I would buy a new game pad if it had a better screen, and I'm sure other people would too.
    for that the wiiu would have to sold as well as those phones which it didnt not even close so there arent many wiiu owners to begin with.

Sharky
    Mega Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: May 20, 2014, 03:22:40 PM »

for that the wiiu would have to sold as well as those phones which it didnt not even close so there arent many wiiu owners to begin with.

Not sure what you are getting at.

Ps4 and X-bone can be replaced with a good computer, I really can't say that with Nintendo.

Coffee fueled gearhead.

Miranda Sings
    Newbie Kitten

i am a magichin singer actor I DO IT ALL

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #70 on: May 21, 2014, 08:07:01 PM »

life will still go on. so gotcha. gotcha good.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5]
    Print
    Jump to: