[Item] How do you change the starman Music?

Started by MarioStar+, February 09, 2014, 10:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hello, sorry but I would like to know how to change the Starman item music. I looked in the Smashbros_sound.brsar and I did not find anything... please tell me were it's location is. Thank you.

Quote from: MarioStar+ on February 09, 2014, 10:27:26 AM
Hello, sorry but I would like to know how to change the Starman item music. I looked in the Smashbros_sound.brsar and I did not find anything... please tell me were it's location is. Thank you.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66480.new#new
find the guide here, its not as simple as changing wave with wave, its pointing SEQ at brstm

you cannot pase wave data over an SEQ, the game doesnt know how to point at wave data correctly when it's assuming SEQ