Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

I'm working on updating some of Sabers animations. Mainly her taunts and Wins. I made a new lose animation for her as well. I fixed up her Side taunt so she moves her legs into position instead of them sliding to it. I'll work on that new Win soon. I'm actually starting it now.


EDIT: Okay I have a preview of the pose.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I used this to work from v
Quote from: Phantom_ZER0 on April 03, 2014, 01:08:20 AMYou see this pose all the time in the ending or artworks.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm working on the actual animation transition right now, then I'll do the easy part, which is the Wait part of it.

EDIT 2: Okay update time. I just finished her Win3 animation. This is what I did for her. Hope you like it. I even animated her hair and little bow tie for her hair.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's her Win3Wait to finish it off. I changed her expression to not look so intense all the time. Just to see what it looked like. I think it looks okay.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on April 03, 2014, 11:32:22 PM
I'm working on updating some of Sabers animations. Mainly her taunts and Wins. I made a new lose animation for her as well. I fixed up her Side taunt so she moves her legs into position instead of them sliding to it. I'll work on that new Win soon. I'm actually starting it now.


EDIT: Okay I have a preview of the pose.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I used this to work from v

I'm working on the actual animation transition right now, then I'll do the easy part, which is the Wait part of it.

EDIT 2: Okay update time. I just finished her Win3 animation. This is what I did for her. Hope you like it. I even animated her hair and little bow tie for her hair.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's her Win3Wait to finish it off. I changed her expression to not look so intense all the time. Just to see what it looked like. I think it looks okay.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome job you did there! Though, let her expression as serious as she is. She's a King, after all :P
I like the fact that you mixed the Taunt animation that she dooes in Fate/Zero with the pose she does in the artwork! Dunno if you made it on purpose or not, but that's really great.
Would you let me see the lose animation you did?
Oh, and there's another animation I'd like you to make if possible: that'd be a new taunt. See the new pic in the OP?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you can get me animatin where she does this stance, that'd be cool too  ;)
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

The stance will be easy. Its the motion to and from that will take time. But I'll see what I can do.

Also I'll show you the Lose soon I'm testing her stuff now. I did a few animations other than the ones I listed, and fixed a few others that needed fixing.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So Akeno PK is back in business which means I will be working on Kokuto all next week.
BUT
I'll try to finish Sabers FS this weekend, it shouldn't be that hard to animate its really just a big slash lol

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: HeavyD88 on April 04, 2014, 06:51:01 PM
The stance will be easy. Its the motion to and from that will take time. But I'll see what I can do.
Hmm... yea... I'd say... Something that looks like UBW:
She lowers her guard, faces her enemy in the eyes, and goes into this stance... Dunno if I said it correctly though... I'd suggest you to watch Fate/Unlimited Blade Works, the fight between Saber and Archer, but that's a 1hour 30 movie, and I dunno if you wanna do that... lol...

Quote from: HeavyD88 on April 04, 2014, 06:51:01 PM
Also I'll show you the Lose soon I'm testing her stuff now. I did a few animations other than the ones I listed, and fixed a few others that needed fixing.
Alright, sounds good! Lemme know when you have them!

Quote from: Kokuto on April 04, 2014, 07:01:46 PM
So Akeno PK is back in business which means I will be working on Kokuto all next week.
BUT
I'll try to finish Sabers FS this weekend, it shouldn't be that hard to animate its really just a big slash lol
Alright. You know what? If you don't wanna through the trouble of animatinc the whole thing at once, you can make it separately, and I can mergr them into one animation (except the start, of course)
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I already started making them separately, I don't know how your psa-ing it but its in this right now
FStart
FAttack
FEnd

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto on April 04, 2014, 07:22:04 PM
I already started making them separately, I don't know how your psa-ing it but its in this right now
FStart
FAttack
FEnd
No need for end, the bigass "EKUSU---KALIBAAAAA!!" goes in the FinalAttack. I did a prototype for this awhile ago, but it was Link's animation + Excalibur and it was quite OP... Lol.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Okay, here's what I did for her Lose animation. Tell me what you think. I'll post more of what I did soon. They take a while to make into a gif.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on April 04, 2014, 08:48:43 PM
Okay, here's what I did for her Lose animation. Tell me what you think. I'll post more of what I did soon. They take a while to make into a gif.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks man! You did well on these! I can't see what you did with the Up B cuz my phone doesn't wanna lemme see... But you did well to remove the invisibility, I made it because she originally appears in a huge glass crashing entry, but I'll put the invisibility coding instead though... Good idea for the lose animation, and that mouvement on her N-B lookss good, thanks man!
I know gifs are long to record/upload, but you made a great job there! Thanks again! You and Kokuto are great animators!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Well thank you! I'm slowly getting better at this. But it's still time consuming. I'm almost done with her Low Taunt. I just got the pose down. It's in my last post.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on April 04, 2014, 10:00:00 PM
Well thank you! I'm slowly getting better at this. But it's still time consuming. I'm almost done with her Low Taunt. I just got the pose down. It's in my last post.
Just saw it. Her left leg should be a lil' more behind, and her rght arm should be a lil' less stiff. Other than that, Kakkoi pose you did there! (Means cool, justincase)
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on April 04, 2014, 10:05:43 PM
Just saw it. Her left leg should be a lil' more behind, and her rght arm should be a lil' less stiff. Other than that, Kakkoi pose you did there! (Means cool, justincase)
Okay, actually her arm isn't really all that straight. But I guess I could bend it a bit more. Same with her leg.

EDIT: Okay, I moved her leg back a little more, and bent her arm a bit as well. It's a very small edit but hopefully it looks a bit closer to what she does. So does Saber stand straight and then make that pose you showed me? Or just go into that pose?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I see HD fixed my rather derpy Special Hi
I never really got around to fixing that   :>.>palm:

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto on April 04, 2014, 10:21:47 PM
I see HD fixed my rather derpy Special Hi
I never really got around to fixing that   :>.>palm:
Yeah, it always looks weird when the legs don't move for certain animations. Don't worry about it though, it was a quick fix.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It probly was, I'm fairly confident in the rest of the animation
Oh and Akeno, other than the FS do you want me to do any other ones? That will possibly take awhile and if I just do that and stop it will most likely look like crap
(Like when I did your other ones, I did one for Kokuto first lol)

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2