Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

That's because he's sick. So he most likely won't be doing much until he gets better.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ZeusLink on February 07, 2015, 10:23:29 PM
About that Matoi PSA, I was planning to do one myself too, but gave me some ideas. Can I help out with some of the animations?
Well, Ryuko is pretty much done, aside some fixes needed here and there. But honestly, I suggest you to do your own Ryuko PSA if you want. Just make sure to not rush it and to take account criticism from others. Also, don't overcharge yourself with projects... You'll either get bored of them or you'll rush them. And none are a good thing.
But thanks for the offer.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on February 08, 2015, 03:15:34 AM
I want a beta Ryuko.
Soon(TM).

Quote from: Nao-chan on February 08, 2015, 07:30:22 AM
That's because he's sick. So he most likely won't be doing much until he gets better.
^This. Though I did a few balancing on Ryuko's attack and added some needed GFX.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Your welcome, and now that there's already a Ryuko PSA, I don't see a point in making another one, but thanks anyways.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Psst
Akeno
Pssssssst
It's been a while but I have something that may interest you for later
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ripped straight from SSBU ! He is even lower poly that the MMD that I've found before and he can probably be optimized there and there and the best part is still Omega-Xis/Warrock-Arm cannon ! (...Well, still need someone to rig him, but, at least, the model is there !)

I thought that I should let you know about this model  :kdance:

Quote from: LJSTAR on February 08, 2015, 05:30:39 PM
Psst
Akeno
Pssssssst
It's been a while but I have something that may interest you for later
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ripped straight from SSBU ! He is even lower poly that the MMD that I've found before and he can probably be optimized there and there and the best part is still Omega-Xis/Warrock-Arm cannon ! (...Well, still need someone to rig him, but, at least, the model is there !)

I thought that I should let you know about this model  :kdance:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

February 08, 2015, 07:47:08 PM #665 Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 11:54:46 AM by Kokuto Sanageyama
Quote from: Nao-chan on February 08, 2015, 07:30:22 AM
That's because he's sick. So he most likely won't be doing much until he gets better.
I didn't know he was sick, I guess I can add some GFX then. Akeno can you send me the one you did [censored] to?
Its gonna be slow going I'm working on 4 characters at once xD
(Ryuko, Grimmjow, Turles, Kenpachi, Makina)

Post Merge: February 09, 2015, 04:33:13 PM

First of all, Post #666 is MINE!SUCCESS!HAIL SATAN AND SUCH!
All Right here is link-desu
http://www.mediafire.com/download/b065h616zm686ql/Beta.rar
I only included one costume cause its a beta, go download Kyoumas for the rest

And the other characters (Grimmjow, Turles, Makina Hoshimura) are up to be tested if anyone wants to.

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

February 10, 2015, 11:24:03 PM #666 Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 11:28:52 PM by ZeusLink
What about Satsuki? I'm planning to make a PSA of her myself, if I finish all my other projects, and have some spare time.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

We started that already
We did actually start it already, but I won't be working on it for a while since I have a bunch of other characters I'm doing with/ without Akeno
If you want to do it yourself or animate for it, go ahead. The only thing I actually animated so far is the jab and up tilt.

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Thanks. Here's what I planned out for Satsuki:

Side Tilt: Long range stab, similar to PM Roy's 8% to 12%
Dash attack: 2 stabs, 5% and 8%
Up Aerial: 3-hit combo
Forward Aerial: Double Stab 6% for first hit, 8% on second
Back Aerial: Backwards Slash 9%
Down Aerial: A stab. 10%
Neutral Aerial: An double arc attack. 7% first hit. 8% on second

Neutral Special: A powerful horizontal slash attack, releasing a blade projectile. 20%
Side Special: Multiple slash combo 3% each slash
Up Special: A powerful upwards slash, 23%
Down Special: A stab attack with wind effect, 16%
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

I think Akeno had it all planned out, not sure though. He sent me a notepad a while ago I have since lost  :>.>palm:

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

It was more a bunch of ideas I had considering her abilities displayed in KLK. You can do quite the moveset with her. And Marth suits her better.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

March 03, 2015, 09:56:57 PM #671 Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 09:04:10 PM by LinkFX リンク
And that's why I put her animations over Marth.

EDIT: And the model?
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy