Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Quote from: AkenoS3 on July 17, 2014, 04:55:07 PM
4 - I got my hands on Maya!!! Know what it means? More animations! I'm gonna give it a try with Saber then I'll post a GIF here.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Okay. Time for bad news:
My friend's father passed away. I don't think I'll be active for a moment... I'll still lurk around sometimes, but right now, I'm not in the mood to do anything.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Oh my... My condolences...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on July 21, 2014, 02:00:37 PM
Oh my... My condolences...
Thanks. I'm trying to help him as much as I can...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

my condolences for is family; I know when a friend dies its not easy for anyone; dont worry, take your time until you feel completely all right

July 21, 2014, 03:11:43 PM #635 Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 03:12:35 PM by Nao-chan
I hope everything is okay. Take all the time you need.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I agree, take all the time you need. Help him through it at every opportunity. He needs comfort from a good friend, like you.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Oh... I'm so sorry. My condolences for his family.

Thanks, guys. This is going to be hard for him, and me too. But I'll do my best to comfort him.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Give him condolences from ThatWeirdGuyWithAScythe AKA Hidan AKA Ko...That list is too long.

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Heh heh... sankyu.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Okay... I wanted to go back in the past and finish 2 old PSAs I planned back when I was a noob (still a noob at animating for now though :v)
I like Shingeki no Kyojin (in case I didn't already say it), and at first, I wanted to make a FS for Toon Link based on this... Now, it's a Mini PSA that I'm gonna release soon.
Have some previews:

Forward Air:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Down Air:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And with this, I'm off for now... Next will be the AAAA combo, Dash Attack and the Up Air... Can't let the lil' Levi without spinning moves :v
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Make every attack spin! Hehehehe!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on August 01, 2014, 01:56:47 AM
Make every attack spin! Hehehehe!
I can do that... Even for grounded attacks :srs:

Edit: Have some other moves! (I'm using Brawl Minus Toon Link as a base though)

Attack11:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack12:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack13:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack14:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


AttackDash:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Side Tilt:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.