Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Are you done with Majora's Rebirh
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I let her go for a few minutes so I could make a christmas hack before I have to go to my christmas party tonight.

I'm about done though yeah, just a matter of taking pictures and posting them, which I'll either do this weekend or over my holiday break.

December 17, 2010, 11:27:51 PM #362 Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 11:42:05 PM by Memories
Well thats good to hear and are you still making Oracle of Seasons/Ages Hacks

and here's something to help fix that ugly freezeing problem on Nayru V5 - http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15925.0 - AdfroMan's Thread
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Fixed it, will probably post it later this evening

Well thats good to hear
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Though my christmas wishes may be a week early, Merry Christmas all the same. Chirsmas Zelda is out.


Oh also yeah I fixed Nayru's freezing problem when Sheik transforms into her.

I have already downloaded it thank you for fixing the problem
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Black Boo on December 18, 2010, 05:08:46 PM
Fixed it, will probably post it later this evening

ho ho ho ho I do think I'll be making a chrismasy psa for zelda in that outfit XD
it looks cute =3

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 23, 2010, 03:22:53 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on December 18, 2010, 05:08:46 PM
Fixed it, will probably post it later this evening

ho ho ho ho I do think I'll be making a chrismasy psa for zelda in that outfit XD
it looks cute =3
So your making a PSA for Nayru or Christmas Zelda, NaruZeldaMaster?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Merry christmas boys and girls.

I've released my secret two day project.

Dude you have outdone yourself. That is one of your most perfect hacks ever.

...but I feel like we need Young Sheik, or OOT style Tetra for her to turn into.

Black Boo, Young Zelda is a great hack, one of the best you ever made in a while *claps*
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿