Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 10:34:00 PM by Majora


Black Boo's VerTexture Hacks





Most Recent
NINJA HACK. Did this little guy in one day. He was a lot of fun to do, mainly his face and body, and texture




Previews

None for now

Yes !!
Try to edit the model to a better result.
You could do either Saria

I was actually thinking about that

She might show up, you never know...

As for editing the model, I'm not sure about that..I'm fairly new to vertex editing, and I haven't gotten any successful results for myself

very nice!
its hard to come across good green peach textures lol
using for sure =D
I'll get started on some textures once school isn't being such a [censored]

I'll probably be going back over her so I can fix up a few minor details.

In the meantime, I put up a preview of my Din texture that I'm working on


Belvie me, I've been trying, but her belts are just being evil. I can't seem to make them look metalic...

Soon as I'm done with Din, I'll move on to finishing up Nayru

yo


That din is Ballin' so far

...better than that other [censored]ty one. :p
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


You think it's ballin now...

Just wait till I show you mah finished one tomorrow B]

Thanks man. Still tryin to work out the kinks with Nayru though...


Yes I know, isn't she purdy? :3

I'll be working on Nayru later this afternoon

Ragh...I juat can't seem to figure out the belts on Nayru...oh well, I'll post her tomorrow, and probably go back and change it later.


Bump. I'll give you all a little list of who might come next:

Saria
Malladus Cole
And if AngelGlory's reading this, something special, just for him :3

oh wow!
im loving all of these lol
now i can take the din and farore textures off zelda and replace them =D
I'll get started on some textures once school isn't being such a [censored]