Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Final Smash: she plays Saira's song and makes everyone within range fall asleep while taking damage. (Similar to DK's FS but not as hard to time) It does more damage if you tap A button in time with the notes. I say it won't be as hard to time cause well, there's only five notes to it.


Fixed the preview picture. I'll finis updating the OP tomorrow probably

I might have someone doing the Kokiri Sword and Deku stick, but I'm wondering if she should have a sheath, because it doesn't make too much sense to have a sword and no sheath. But I was thinking the sword should only be used in specials and/or aerial attacks  :af:

I cant wait for the chao!!!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Rock the sheath man. It doesn't really matter if it's only going to be used in specials.

Also I was thinking a down B special could be a deku nut throw, like she throws a deku nut down and it makes that flash.

Think to just put the sheath in because it'll make her look more fierce lol.

When you say Deku Nut, do you mean something that look's like it and I attach the Deku Nut, or do you mean use the Item? I think the second one will be a lot easier and quicker.

Any new progress on Chao?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Yes. Use the item.

And Sorc, no, not yet. I've been busy with a couple commissions. If I get bored enough I'll work on it though.

I also need to update this thread. I'll do that now.

You should probably change the title, Black Boo.

Your Saria's already out :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Small detail I don't have the patience to deal with right now. I'm pissed. Wanna know why?

Chao is tilting on the edge of either a long postponement or cancellation. Friggon bone issues with the head. Unless I get like crazy creative this project is in serious trouble.


Hush now I'm forming a plan. I could probably pull some similar crap to what Aafyre did with Mew. That's what I did for the body, maybe I can do it with the head too.

THERE WILL BE CHAO I SWEAR.

As soon as I'm done with the two new commissions I got. Sorry guys but money trumps hacks.

You can try, i'm putting Saria somewhere in the middle of the list, because I gotta really overhaul on Ganon and Bowser, then fix the charging moves and taunts of each character that has em, and so much other stuff you know nothin aobut XD plus I gotta go back and finish Rosalina and Midna.

Who'd Chao be going over again? One of those Earthbound rats right?