Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Twilight Saria sounds epic, I definitely look forward to that.

How about Nabooru? I remember you did have thoughts about making her. Also, with Gerudo Zelda as a base, it makes things easier.

Except that I used her nose as the face mask. Actually I might go back and re-work that hack a little and make it a little more...accurate.

Repairs on Midna are complete. Female Link updates are immanent, most likely ETA: less than 24 hours.

Thank you Alice. Yes that is my pet AI. I dunno I got bored today.

If it weren't for the fact I am in a rather morbid mood, I would be jumping with joy...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Well I'm certain that the Female Link model fix will get you jumping for joy.

Indeed, and it will most likely uplift the moods of several other members, if not possibly most of the male populace on the forum that reads this topic.

Again, thank you for your input Alice...

Quote from: Black Boo on July 24, 2011, 03:44:09 AM
Well I'm certain that the Female Link model fix will get you jumping for joy.

Indeed, and it will most likely uplift the moods of several other members, if not possibly most of the male populace on the forum that reads this topic.

Again, thank you for your input Alice...

No, seriously. Cloud's expression in my avatar pretty much defines the expression I am making on my face right now.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Well ten get some sleep. rest up, it should hopefully make you feel better.


Alice...too...bright. Other than that, cool AI bro.

And Alice hates all of you.

Don't worry I doubt you'll bee seeing her anytime soon. I was just being silly.

So guess who just got Adobe Flash? This guy.

And to make this post relevant I've posted the Female Link update.

Ugh with the little motivation i had this weekend i didn't continue on the Midna recolors.. Sorry.. ._."

I'll get on it ASAP this week >.<"


Well midna had some holes in her feet, actually she didn't have any bottoms to her feet, so I went and fixed that, and I touched up Female Link's model a bit so that the under the skirt texture wasn't horribly stretched, mostly by the request of Velen. I also make his white panties version the default.

TP Saria preview up...

meh. Still have a long way to go.

That long way to go I mentioned? Yeah, not as long as I thought. I'm almost done, needs a few fixes here and there.

Here's another preview of an in-game, farther along shot.