Llama Juice's Stages thread. Bowser's Castle and HD Peach's Castle Released!

Started by LlamaJuice, February 27, 2014, 08:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Oh, so you're the one who made this stage! It's beautiful, and a wonderfully pleasant surprise tribute to Super Mario 64 as well. Great job! :D
Click for my stuff:


without the rel, it goes over final destination (i compared the rel pack sizes to the one included, then tested).

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I'm hoping for more stages coming from you.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


There's more on the way, no worries.  :)  Trying to overcome some technical difficulties to bring a new stage that's going to blow the pants off of the community.  I'm really excited, but I can't really say anything more than that about it.  Stay tuned! :D

EDIT: Here's a video showing off the stage as well, courtesy M22K. 

[Project M 3.5] - Metal Cavern

I think I'm in heaven @_@
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wow! Nice!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

it is indeed amazing. one of the better stages in my build.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

What's up guys?  I'm still active!  I've been super busy behind the scenes and trying to bring the best content I can to Project M and Brawl modding in general.  I have two releases for you guys today that's already packaged into Project M 3.6 (beta).  I hope you guys enjoy!

Bowser's Castle and HD Peach's Castle Released! (Included within Project M 3.6Beta)


Brawl Vault Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209083
Additional Images: https://imgur.com/a/QIuBV#0

The king of the koopas finally has his own stomping grounds!  We designed this to be a casual stage that's still fun in a competitive environment.  Well over 500 hours were poured into creating this and I'm extremely proud to finally be able to release it publicly to you all.




Brawl Vault Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209082
Additional Images: https://imgur.com/a/t8GZr#0

The classic Peach's Castle stage from Smash 64 has gotten an HD facelift!  I wanted to really push this into a direction where it's a more modern take on the classic stage, and consider how the stage would look if it was built today.  It takes inspiration from Mario 64, Mario Galaxy, Super Mario World, and Smash 64 (of course) all baked together.  It's a fun casual stage that's been updated to Project M 3.6's gameplay style.  (AKA, the platform moving back and forth is now grab-able.  This was needed for tether characters to be able to recover in some capacity.)

Hello Jesus. These stages are still gorgeous, and the references are genius. Really REALLY good work here.

I'm definitely excited to see what else you'll release, not just PM-exclusive stuff but public work as well. Cheers.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on July 16, 2015, 06:39:35 PMI'm definitely excited to see what else you'll release, not just PM-exclusive stuff but public work as well. Cheers,

On the subject of non PM work and your avatar, I would be 100% okay with you creating that much asked-for Ivysaur alt people have been clamoring for. Whatever you come up with would be more than acceptable, I'm sure.

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on July 16, 2015, 06:39:35 PM
Hello Jesus. These stages are still gorgeous, and the references are genius. Really REALLY good work here.

Thanks man! I really appreciate it :D

Quote from: RAWRzilla on July 16, 2015, 07:46:53 PM
On the subject of non PM work and your avatar, I would be 100% okay with you creating that much asked-for Ivysaur alt people have been clamoring for. Whatever you come up with would be more than acceptable, I'm sure.

I'm so very much not a character artist that it makes me sad at times.  Character art and environment art use the same tools, but the way that you execute things is so vastly different that I'm just awful at it. I doubt you'll be seeing any character alts from me sadly.  We do have a handful of wonderful character artists though and I'm always hype to see what they're up to.  We don't have many environment artists though, (I'm the only dedicated environment artist) so there will be plenty of stage love from me!

Hi there LlamaJuice ! ;) I'd like your opinion on something: Is there an easy way to make a Fire Capitol stage (from Rivals of Aether) in 3D? I don't want you to necessarily make the stage up but at least some help on what to begin with, as neither z2001 (Who imported the 2D stage into Brawl) nor I know a thing about 3D modeling...