How to iterate quickly between brawlbox and Dolphin.

Started by LlamaJuice, March 02, 2014, 07:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 02, 2014, 07:49:16 AM Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 06:52:16 AM by LlamaJuice
Hey guys!  

I wanted to share my script that I use to get my stages ingame quickly when checking small changes.  There's a lot of times where I'll just be tweaking some small lighting thing, or wanting to check how an animation sequence works in the game engine and to make a tiny tweak and then have to wait through all of the WinImage garbage... it just was too slow for me.

How to quickly move between BrawlBox and Dolphin. - Super Smash Bros Brawl modding with Auto Hot Key

Auto Hot Key: http://www.autohotkey.com/

The stage used in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIe7Vutyl18

The build of Project M I used: http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-theytahs-custom-build-3-02.345110/

Icons that I use for my script: http://vietcong67.deviantart.com/art/Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl-Icons-89773929

My script: http://pastebin.com/GanGeMgJ

Syvkal made a program that does all of this in a lot more user friendly way.  Grab it here!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205143

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE README FILE TO UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS!

No idea why no one's replied to this.

I might start using Dolphin again for testing my hacks on the go, so this is a great find.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It would be immensely easier if you could point Dolphin to a folder to work s the SD card rather than having to use Winimage.