BrawlVault: Feedback and Updates

Started by Vyse, March 05, 2014, 02:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 30, 2014, 04:56:01 PM #360 Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 04:57:12 PM by Nαnobuds
All of this kid's uploads have issues. I have reported his entries multiple times, and he removes them. He pm'd me telling me to stop reporting, but then blocked me so I couldn't reply.

Case 1:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Case 2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Case 3:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I deleted his stolen pictures. Peoples these days, so many trolls and rule breakers lately...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206446
I feel this shouldn't exist.

Why?

From the description (noob typos included): "This is the tails over wolf one sloth I just grabbed the modul of tails over fox and put it on wolf"

The user likely took this and renamed it to go over Wolf.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24508
Not to mention he stole an image from said submission as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on September 30, 2014, 10:24:08 PM
Not to mention he stole an image from said submission as well.

Deleted the extra pic. I don't have patience with plagiarism.

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on September 30, 2014, 10:24:08 PM
The user likely took this and renamed it to go over Wolf.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24508

You know the drill.
Even if I know that there's a high chance you are right. You still need to prove two things:

1. It freezes? This prove its a full troll upload.
2. Or is it really stolen with not a big edit on the uploader's part. Proving the full thief upload.

Checked both Tails models, it IS Nanobuds' Tails over Fox, not only because it has Fox's bones, but also since Wolf has more bones than Fox, they added some extra bones to make it fit over Wolf without crashing the game. So, yeah, stolen. Did I mentioned both models have sames textures names, same vertices and both models' names are ''FitFox01''?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

October 01, 2014, 12:01:29 AM #366 Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 12:42:54 AM by Scout
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 30, 2014, 11:51:58 PM
Checked both Tails models, it IS Nanobuds' Tails over Fox, not only because it has Fox's bones, but also since Wolf has more bones than Fox, they added some extra bones to make it fit over Wolf without crashing the game. So, yeah, stolen. Did I mentioned both models have sames textures names, same vertices and both models' names are ''FitFox01''?

Proof enough for me. If we're wrong let him complain, he can upload it again.

Post Merge: October 01, 2014, 12:42:54 AM

I asked Nano.

There were bone edits actually, so no models were stolen.

Upload restored.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206453

Not a model import, this is an old vertex mod. The report should be removed.

I'm actually surprised that Vertex Hacks don't fall into the category of hacks that need In-Game Previews, according to the rules... lol... Reports Removed. Though you may want to challenge the report next time...

October 01, 2014, 05:37:25 PM #369 Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 05:39:23 PM by KingOfDreamland
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206141
The guy reporting this is an alt of the XXXknucklesXXX guy. Could you like remove reporting rights for the user's IP? Because I've just about had it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206459

Can any mod remove my own report? I thought Vertex hacks needed in-game previews, like model ports, but since Nanobuds said it was not necessary for vertexes to have in-game images...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 01, 2014, 07:24:29 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206459

Can any mod remove my own report? I thought Vertex hacks needed in-game previews, like model ports, but since Nanobuds said it was not necessary for vertexes to have in-game images...

According to my last reading the rules, they did, and I didn't read 'em that long ago, so it's a recent change, but you should still show the majority of your changes.

P.S. In my opinion, vertex hacks should need in-game previews, as you can have them look almost identical to a model import.

October 01, 2014, 08:10:43 PM #372 Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 08:12:42 PM by Scout
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 01, 2014, 07:24:29 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206459

Can any mod remove my own report? I thought Vertex hacks needed in-game previews, like model ports, but since Nanobuds said it was not necessary for vertexes to have in-game images...

Someone beat me to it. Still, just challenge your report next time, its covinient and quicker.

Quote from: windhunter7 on October 01, 2014, 07:49:48 PM
According to my last reading the rules, they did, and I didn't read 'em that long ago, so it's a recent change, but you should still show the majority of your changes.

P.S. In my opinion, vertex hacks should need in-game previews, as you can have them look almost identical to a model import.

Nah, vertexes work in-game since its not an import. But normal previewing and tagging rules still apply. Besides, they can be donated.

In my case,
I really believed it was an import, props to the vertexer.

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 01, 2014, 05:37:25 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206141
The guy reporting this is an alt of the XXXknucklesXXX guy. Could you like remove reporting rights for the user's IP? Because I've just about had it.

This guy...

Guys, you shouldn't have deleted that Tails hack! To my knowledge, it's the only model of Tails that comes with a sloth.

I had this awesome CSP ready and everything!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Scout on October 01, 2014, 08:10:43 PM
In my case,
I really believed it was an import, props to the vertexer.
I checked this hack out the other day and knew right away you flagged it wrong, haha. I guess it's a lot easier to distinguish an import from a vertex when you work with vertexing as much as I have. I came here to point out the false report, but looks like you cats beat me to it.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

October 03, 2014, 05:50:45 PM #374 Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 01:56:05 PM by KingOfDreamland
Oh for [censored]'s sake.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35360

The user is yet again another alt of that same user trying to bypass sanctions. This [censored] is really pissing me off.

Edit: Apparently, Imageshack has decided to go "[censored] you" to its free users by switching to paid only and deleting all free images. So that means every Brawl Vault entry that has Imageshack images will have broken images. And that's why you use imgur, everyone. Or at least Tinypic. I never got why people used Imageshack, even when it was free.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]