PSA Tips: What's possible and what's not possible.

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 05, 2014, 03:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 29 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: namq on June 13, 2014, 05:18:20 PMIs it possible to inject a special from one character to another?
It depends on the Special.

Quote from: namq on June 13, 2014, 05:18:20 PMCharacter doesn't not have enough specials
- How to add new specials with hex edit?
Adding Special Actions isn't entirely possible yet. Pikazz managed to do it, but it's very buggy.

Quote from: namq on June 13, 2014, 05:18:20 PMand here is the other thing:
- How to edit Floating points so that the injected specials work as the Owner of that special
That is not possible at the moment.

Quote from: namq on June 13, 2014, 05:18:20 PMFox has Ike's Side B and all it's attributes (Floating Points, charge frames, etc
You can use various PSA commands and Float Variables for a pseudo Ike Side Special.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Thanks for the quick reply, I will look into the Side B stuff.  I saw some posts around here for teleports, Which I need to also make a teleport way for my character.

TYVM KoC!

Might be a noob question but what is a "tether"?

Quote from: Sage Lotus on June 25, 2014, 05:11:27 AM
Might be a noob question but what is a "tether"?

a tether is that when you "Z Attacking" in air with some character, example Link using his clawshot, Samus using her grapple beam

but the real tether is when you using it at a ledge! the article will attach to the ledge and you can easy wind up yourself to it!

I have taken a look at it  myself, but it appears you need a proper article for it to work! :/ without article, you will fall down and die!
Stupid Tinypic :C

How is it that Articles are so impossible to make?

Quote from: MegaGEN50 on July 07, 2014, 06:46:43 PM
How is it that Articles are so impossible to make?
I don't know if this is correct or not, but I'm pretty sure Articles are hard coded in sora_melee.rel, and from what I've heard, it's pretty difficult to edit that in any way. Aticles are also coded in the the character's .rel too, I believe.

has shiek ever had a tether? I have a psa that has a tether...

Quote from: armyguy110 on September 27, 2014, 02:07:15 AM
has shiek ever had a tether? I have a psa that has a tether...
Yes. Sheik's always had a tether in Brawl.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

so the subactions added trough bb psa acutally work? or you need to do some rel editing? just wondering.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 28, 2014, 03:00:55 PM
so the subactions added trough bb psa acutally work? or you need to do some rel editing? just wondering.
Yes. You need to do rel editing.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66811.0
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i need help here i tried editing king dedede with PSA but it keeps on telling me "cannot locate file data" then it says "could not open file"
is there any way to edit FitDedede.pac?
is there another version of psa that works with dedede or which other program
i just want to increase his damage

This isn't the place for that, but you should be able to open the FitDedede.pac file with this version of PSA.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2msd86co64ujdfb/PSA%20v1.3%20%28Sammi%20Husky%29.zip?dl=0
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Hey KingJigglyPuff do know the methods or have a hint on how to make a counterattack for a character? I'm trying to give Ganondorf a counterattack in Project M. Oh by the way sorry if this isn't the right place to ask but I've been searching through the web for a solution but have found nothing. It's quite frustrating. :-[

Sorry if this isn't the type of place to be asking this, but has anything close to Pac-Man's Smash 4 moveset been proven to be possible or not? At least Bonus Fruit, Power Pellet, Fire Hydrant, and how he spawns the ghosts in his Smash attacks?

Also, I checked the list over again, and, is it possible to add Super Armor to an attack? I heard you also couldn't make reflectors, either.