Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BSRTMs are messing up  (Read 1187 times)
airpirate545
Newbie Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « on: March 31, 2010, 05:51:48 PM »

I downloaded a few BSRTMs yesterday but when I put them on my Brawl+ sd card it will play to a point but then it will mess up and start playing the menu music. I tried replacing these songs with other ones but it seems to have the same problem. The songs that have froze for me so far are Mugen Saiban, Thriller - Micheal Jackson, the FF13 Battle Theme(forgot the exact name) and now Aoi's theme from MBAA. Is there something wrong with my sd card, brawl+, or just the bsrtms? How can I fix this?

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 05:54:38 PM »

Sigh.

6. Sometimes, when I use a song with the SD Loader, I hear a lot of static, or the game suddenly switches to another song. What's up with that?
    This problem has varying causes. Make a backup of everything on the SD card, then reformat it. That might fix it. According to Phantom Wings, songs that have a sampling rate higher than 32 kbps can cause this, but I don't think anyone is going to apologize for making songs too high-quality. Songs replaced on the ISO do not have this problem.

Lockstin
    Hyper Kitten

Im the bird your bird could smell like.

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 11:53:34 PM »

oo thanks i had the same question.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: