Project Sharingan in General

Started by HyperSam14, March 10, 2014, 03:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who do you want to see next?

Luigi
Ganondorf
Zelda/Sheik
Kirby
Ness
March 10, 2014, 03:31:23 PM Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 07:11:10 PM by HyperSam14
Allo there  :>.>:

Welcome to Project Sharingan!  :happy:

You may ask yourself, "what is this PROJECT SHARINGAN you speak of?"

To that I say, "I'll tell you  ;D"

Project Sharingan is the project where every Brawl and Project M costume (Along with extras  :kdance:) get the power of the Sharingan eyes!

Here are the downloads-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35959

Sonic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36037

Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36272

Bowser: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36313

Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202595

Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204370
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thats all so far  :srs:

BUT!

BUT!

BUT!

You can help  :)

Just PM me ideas for costumes! (Akatuski, Uchiha, etc!)

So yeah.

Enjoy!  :laugh:

is...is this just..really... giving them those eyes for a texture? is... is that all?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 07, 2014, 05:21:22 PM #2 Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 05:23:01 PM by Queen Chrysalis.
Quote from: SonicBrawler on May 07, 2014, 02:27:28 PM
is...is this just..really... giving them those eyes for a texture? is... is that all?
I believe so. and to be honest, it looks kind of okay, but it can use some work on the brightness and saturation.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on May 07, 2014, 02:27:28 PM
is...is this just..really... giving them those eyes for a texture? is... is that all?
Technically, yes. To be honest, I'm horrible at Brawl Hacking, so this is a starting point on my end.

Quote from: HyperSam14 on May 11, 2014, 03:56:58 PM
Technically, yes. To be honest, I'm horrible at Brawl Hacking, so this is a starting point on my end.

But... if it's a starting point, then how can... Nevermind.

These look pretty nice. Good work.

Quote from: HyperSam14 on May 11, 2014, 03:56:58 PM
Technically, yes. To be honest, I'm horrible at Brawl Hacking, so this is a starting point on my end.
I recall starting Brawl Hacking with BRSTMs, so eyes aren't that bad... It's true that you don't really notice it in-game, but that's still cool if you like Naruto or fancy eyes textures... Lol.
A Sheik with Sharingan would be awesome (Y'know, assassin/ninja... Almost the same :P )
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.