Mr. Me's BRSTM Thread

Started by Yuuki Terumi, March 13, 2014, 08:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 13, 2014, 08:27:16 PM Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 05:32:31 PM by Mr. Me
Hello, everyone. Welcome to my official BRSTM Pack Thread. This thread is where I display my BRSTM packs that I'm currently working on and the ones that have been made, such as my Vocaloid Pack.


Here are the ones available:

Click here for this Pack - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202425


Click here for this Pack - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202697


Click here for this Pack - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202891

Ahem... Your 2nd pic is broken...
Sounds good! Looking forward to see-- I mean, hear your brstm packs!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Oh i saw some of your files in Brawlcustommusic.
There are various of my files :D
There are still some Tracks missing... Can we collab?

Quote from: HeXiouM64 on March 26, 2014, 12:27:55 AM
Oh i saw some of your files in Brawlcustommusic.
There are various of my files :D
There are still some Tracks missing... Can we collab?

I think I got every theme song from the opening theme to character/rival themes, but tell me which one's you think I'm missing for the Blazblue Pack. And maybe we'll see. No offense.  :)

Damnit i was going to upload Howling Moon II but you did it some seconds ago :C
...
Well im uploading some fanfares and menu songs :)
Include them please.


You know what? You made me want to make my own packs... Lol...

Currently downloading yours.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


I might need help for the next BRSTM Pack I want to make next...so PM me if you want to collab on this one after I'm done with the Guilty Gear Pack.


OMG Thank you for posting this. Been looking for BRSTMS for this everywhere. Man I just love playing Blazblue CP, especially its awesome music.

*SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
I just really wish the game didnt end in another cliffhanger

*SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Theres no such thing as gravity the world just sucks

Quote from: Sonikku305 on April 17, 2014, 01:08:45 AM
OMG Thank you for posting this. Been looking for BRSTMS for this everywhere. Man I just love playing Blazblue CP, especially its awesome music.

*SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
I just really wish the game didnt end in another cliffhanger

*SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

No problem, bro. :)

Post Merge: April 17, 2014, 08:57:44 AM

The Guilty Gear Xrd Pack is here! http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203258



Alright, lemme help you. Just tell me what songs do you want, and I'll help you to make this pack.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zqyb5b96tp71jrf/kiv_xL7LbE

Told you that it would be done this weekend
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 04, 2014, 06:03:12 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zqyb5b96tp71jrf/kiv_xL7LbE

Told you that it would be done this weekend

Thanks! I'll make sure the DJ Hero Pack will be ready and set, just give me time.

---------------------------------------

For the next BRSTM Pack after when the DJ Hero Pack is done, here's something that you should all look forward to:

Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - Character Select (Let's Get It On) Remix