Mr. Me's BRSTM Thread

Started by Yuuki Terumi, March 13, 2014, 08:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I should do the same as you.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

May 23, 2014, 12:00:50 AM #16 Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 12:02:06 AM by Mr. Me
I have uploaded the DJ Hero Pack, but it's only part of the pack so, I'll finish it when I have time so, please be patient.

Here you go: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204044

More like "my part", right? Lol...
Don't worry, take your time... No need to rush them like me... lol
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

UPDATE: Ramlethal Valentine's Theme is now part of the Guilty Gear Xrd Pack.

Here's the song: GGXrd - Ramlethal Valentine Theme

Here's the BRSTM itself:
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/45444

July 31, 2014, 09:58:26 PM #19 Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 01:07:44 AM by Mr. Me
Got some unfortunate news. The DJ Hero Pack has been discontinued. The reason behind it, it's all because it was too much for me. :(

But on the bright side, I'll still make BRSTMs, and occasionally make a Pack. So look forward to that. So I'll post some BRSTMs on this thread. To show some songs I've recently worked on. :)

I'll reupload the DJ Hero 1/3 Pack to the Vault, just in case if you guys missed it. You can check it out in my Vault.

Thank you for your convenience and understanding.

Aww... Why did you stop it? Was it that bad to make? Bah... No matter... What are you planning next, then?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Esdese/S3 on August 01, 2014, 01:10:46 PM
What are you planning next, then?

This. V
------------------------------
As I said before I'll upload new BRSTMs to the Vault as well as showcasing them here, so check it out and enjoy. :)

α : Video Games

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ω : Anime

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fate is mah field, man. Carnival Phantasm is no exception :v
Lol jk, do whatever you want. I planned to make several releases of anime OSTs myself. I'll separate the Fate/Series and I have alot more anime soundtracks that'll come too. Maybe I could use some help for Mirai Nikki... If you're interested, that is.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

August 02, 2014, 02:56:19 AM #23 Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 02:57:50 AM by Mr. Me
Quote from: Esdese/S3 on August 01, 2014, 06:05:18 PM
Fate is mah field, man. Carnival Phantasm is no exception :v
Lol jk, do whatever you want. I planned to make several releases of anime OSTs myself. I&'ll separate the Fate/Series and I have alot more anime soundtracks that'll come too. Maybe I could use some help for Mirai Nikki... If you're interested, that is.

Well, anyone can make any BRSTM they want (if they know how). :P As for Mirai Nikki....I'll get back to you on that one.

Here's some new recently BRSTMs I made and uploaded. Enjoy. :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.