Pokèmon Battles Evolved (Help Wanted) Updated 8/21 Applications available

Started by Makarew, March 25, 2014, 03:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on March 27, 2014, 07:57:44 PM
are you really using arceus that has probably the wors rigg ever made?
Are you talking about my Arceus? Which I made before I knew how to bone edit, and I just wanted him to be over Lucario due to Lucario's moves, so I barely rigged him at all, lol.

Here is my last picture of the night!  ;D



Now that I look at it here I think I need to make a few adjustments...

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on June 24, 2014, 11:02:00 PM
These CSPs are gonna be awesome...  :af2:



Just wish the rigging was better...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I can help with making some imports, bone edits, and stuff, if you guys want to use some of mine, I've got 2 I'm working on right now ;D

Dialga (over Ivysaur) and Palkia (over Donkey Kong)

Quote from: Velen on June 25, 2014, 02:02:04 AM
Just wish the rigging was better...
I know right?!?! I was working with posing it, and the knee and arms were just terrible... The darkrai wasn't much better. But I'll make due with what I got. :P

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on June 25, 2014, 02:22:08 AM
I know right?!?! I was working with posing it, and the knee and arms were just terrible... The darkrai wasn't much better. But I'll make due with what I got. :P

Rigging isn't the best on most of them. I just hope that as soon as people start wanting to help we can get much better rigs.

Hey guys, I have a question about the sc_selchraracter.pac

So I added Darkrai's cosmetics and edited his Cosmetic.dat file in hex so that it reads 113 for the clone. The icon looks fine, the CSPs look fine, but the name that goes with the CSPs says dragonite instead of the darkrai one. So for some reason it is reading the wrong clones name. I have the texture named correctly too. Any ideas why this is happening?

I don't know why it's doing that, but just put it over Game & Watch for now.

Quote from: Makarew on June 25, 2014, 03:04:42 AM
I don't know why it's doing that, but just put it over Game & Watch for now.
???? Why?.... I'll just leave it how it is for now, it's not that big of a problem at the moment.
But what does concern me is what the stage selection looks like. Why don't you look into that. Cause currently on my wii it shows up completely blank, but then when you hover over an icon it displays the name of the stage inside of all the individual icons. Idk what you did to it, but I would suggest taking a look at it. :)

I've tested on multiple different consoles and always get that. I have no idea what happens. I'll look at the files to see what is going on with it. If I can't figure it out, then we have something unique.

Quote from: Makarew on June 25, 2014, 03:19:05 AM
I've tested on multiple different consoles and always get that. I have no idea what happens. I'll look at the files to see what is going on with it. If I can't figure it out, then we have something unique.
I would say if you can't figure out what is wrong with it, start over. That might end up being easier than trying to fix it.




Quote from: Makarew on June 25, 2014, 03:34:46 AM
I'm going to test in a second and if it works I'll send it.
Alright, and tell me if you getting any freezes... I know I have gotten a number of freezes, but I'm not sure if they are stage related or character related. :P