Pokèmon Battles Evolved (Help Wanted) Updated 8/21 Applications available

Started by Makarew, March 25, 2014, 03:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


The Pokémon Battles Evolved website.

Pokèmon Battles Evolved survey

The official Google + page.

The Smash Talk page.

Hello everybody. Before I say anything else, I know that there's Project Pokemon and Pokemon Brawl. Those ones aren't really being worked on anymore, and I'm doing more than those two.

Battles Evolved (previously Project Pokemod) will change many aspects of Brawl. It will change characters and their PSAs, stages, music, and menus. To achieve this, I will need help from the community. I've split the project into many parts. If you choose to join, let me know. I will review some of your work and put you in a good spot.

The parts are custom models, rigging, animating, hitboxes and such, recolors, stage importing, custom stages, item effects, item models, menus, and music. Menus and music will have less people working on them than others.

Rigging
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Models
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Animating
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hitboxes and such
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Recolors
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Stage importing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Custom stages
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Item Effects
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Item Models
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Menus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Music
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Characters

Genesect - Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Flygon - Pit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Typhlosion
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mewtwo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dragonite
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Blaziken-Captain Falcon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Electivire-Donkey Kong
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Scizor-Falco
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Raichu-Fox
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kabutops-Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Stages

Prime Cup Hall - Rainbow Cruise
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ho-Oh Ville - Smashville
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Applications

Please send applications to pbevolved@gmail.com.

PSA (Animations, Hitboxes, GFX)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Characters (Models, Textures, Rigs)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Stages
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Playtesters
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Video Editors
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Web host
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Other positions
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i worked on the old project pokemon brawl and the reason we didnt went very far is we only had 1 main animator and the animations is what makes a moveset look good, i could help here but i only do psa since my animations are very limited, i would also have no problems in psaing some pokemons if you found someone to animate them.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks, Carnage. I'm going to try animating the genesect. If it's decent I'll send it to you.

I already have a number of recolors that I have done that I can contribute with! (Like that Genesect.)
I am slowly in the process of adding all of my recolors that I have done to the vault. So check out my vault if you want to see any that I have already done, such has Hitmonlee and Empoleon.

are you really using arceus that has probably the wors rigg ever made?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am planning on rerigging it. If I can't, I'm getting rid of it.

Think about it.if you start all over you could re rig it the way you want it to be, not repairing it (which to be honest is probably more tedious).


The first demo of Pokèmon Battles Evolved will be released soon. The first demo will contain 24 characters. All but four have their own custom PSAs. Once the rest of the stages are replaced, and the cosmetics are changed, it will be released. It will have Turbo Mode.


Update

I think it's time that there is finally a set date that PBE Demo Version 1 will be released. That date shall be July 25, 2014. It may be a little late since the team is small and cosmetics take a while to do. If anybody is willing to help with cosmetics and also stages, it would be released sooner. It would also help if anybody would play test it. There are a few currently known bugs, however, it may just be my copy of Brawl.

I am currently trying to get a working computer because my motherboard got fried... I should have my new laptop up and running within the week, and I can start to work on the CSS stuff that you asked of me. Also I would be more than happy to be a play tester as well. ;)



June 24, 2014, 11:07:43 PM #14 Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 11:18:29 PM by Pokemon Master CB
Quote from: Makarew on June 24, 2014, 11:03:33 PM
That is some really good lighting.

The power of photoshop and skills! :P
That took me about 40min or so... So at this rate I think I can finish most all of them at least within the next 2 weeks. I'm also gonna clean some other stuff up. Make it all look pretty. ;)

edit: Oh wait! I'm gone for a week of summer camp... Make that 3 weeks! :P

Post Merge: June 24, 2014, 11:18:20 PM

Oh, and for the images I am posing them in the same way as their official Pokemon artwork.