BrawlEx working with Project M (Testers needed)

Started by SonicBrawler, March 30, 2014, 10:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 30, 2014, 10:41:29 PM Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 12:22:54 AM by SonicBrawler
I have been seeing people trying to get the BrawlEx to work with PM. I spent time decoding what PM has in their GCT to find their clone engine (i will not be releasing theirs since we have BrawlEx) and remove it so that BrawlEx can work. Also, you cant use the projectm directory any more. you have to move the files over to the regular layout (Private>Wii>App>RSBE>PF) etc. because it collides with the fpc that you need to use for BrawlEx.

https://www.mediafire.com/?4sujyr16rrzb4yd
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Shweet! Gonna test this when i get home. Definitely recommend people to try this codeset

It should all work fine. let me know if there are any problems
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm not sure if I did everything right since I'm not the best with BrawlEx, but I tried it and it froze when I went to the selection screen.


Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on April 01, 2014, 02:05:47 AM
You got a freeze? I got a blank CSS.

right. i forgot. you need to have a custom css file for brawl ex. and other stuff, since i only uploaded teh gct by accident. I cant do anythign righ tnow, but i asked Sammi to make a PM pack with a few clones that I can put in teh OP.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

First off, is this dead?

Also, if this is not dead, could you upload the GCT code in text format? It would help a ton  ;)

nope. not uploading it in text. and its kidna dead beccause nobody that knows how to get it to work has told me feedback
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Really? Because I got it to work. I loaded Mewtwo and Roy as clones and everything. I just wanted a text version because I was trying load the sounds and I don't think the sound engine was included with this GCT

if i gave it out as a text, then you woudl have all of PM's codes, which is not good. if oyu think the sfx code isnt in, then use the gct fuser and add it. that should work
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 21, 2014, 08:28:17 PM
if i gave it out as a text, then you woudl have all of PM's codes, which is not good. if oyu think the sfx code isnt in, then use the gct fuser and add it. that should work

Oh, now I see why you aren't going to put out the code, that's understandable
There's something called GCT Fuser? Never heard of it. I'm gonna try that! Thanks for your help