ɹɐǝp ɥo (April Fools 2014)

Started by Miacis, April 01, 2014, 07:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 01, 2014, 07:16:54 AM Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 09:59:45 PM by Miacis
¿sdooɥʍ

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Miacis what the bloody hell have you done?! I mean this is hilarious, but just why.

-and hard reseting does [censored] btw.
[move][/move]

Ahem... Lol?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I don't want to ruin the fun of April Fools but this is the 3rd website that has pulled a trick on me in the last hour. It's starting to get on my nerves and this is probably the most inconvenient of the three.
Oh well, I can deal with it I suppose.

YOU BROKE IT. D:
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Never thought I'd become the ceiling kitten one day
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


April 01, 2014, 11:05:52 AM #6 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 11:10:21 AM by Oizen

Huh, why are all your guy's avatars upside down. Thats just silly.  :srs:

Quote from: Oizen on April 01, 2014, 11:05:52 AM

Huh, why are all your guy's avatars upside down. Thats just silly.  :srs:
You flipped yours, you cheat D:
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

This is pretty funny as (censored) hell... but...
Quote from: DSX8 on April 01, 2014, 07:20:21 AM
hmm... either the return of stage builder... a legend of zelda stage... or kid icarus stage? what r ur thoughts? I wanna say stage builder o:



Even the posted pictures are affected, well played...

Lol What the heck... Miacis... :>.>:
>.>
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

April 01, 2014, 11:24:03 AM #10 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 11:26:05 AM by Miacis
I should probably point out that there's a little award that can be obtained today and only today:

Ceiling Cat :  Awarded for posting something (???) on Upside-Down Day.

Actual condition will be revealed tomorrow.
Hint: I obtained it thanks to this very post.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

~~
April 01, 2014, 11:30:24 AM #11 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 11:32:30 AM by Kitsu-chan
Wonder what it could beeeee~

Hmmmmm
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Miacis on April 01, 2014, 11:24:03 AM
I should probably point out that there's a little award that can be obtained today and only today:

Ceiling Cat :  Awarded for posting something (???) on Upside-Down Day.

Actual condition will be revealed tomorrow.
Hint: I obtained it thanks to this very post.

I wonder what it could be...

by quoting the post confirmed to have given I should be given it, its brilliant!


April 01, 2014, 11:49:02 AM #14 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 12:49:54 PM by Albafika
I don't get it

pǝddᴉlɟ sɹɐʇɐʌɐ ǝɥʇ 'ʇᴉ ʇǝƃ I ʍou ɥO