ɹɐǝp ɥo (April Fools 2014)

Started by Miacis, April 01, 2014, 07:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

well, I absolutely LOVE this

lol ʞɔɐɾıɥ ɐɾıǝS <> Seija hijack lol

Quote from: Kyouma on April 01, 2014, 04:59:16 PM
well, I absolutely LOVE this

lol ʞɔɐɾıɥ ɐɾıǝS <> Seija hijack lol
I like how the kol doesn't change at all xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

April 01, 2014, 05:08:48 PM #47 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 05:13:24 PM by TheBlueBlur
So I press Ctrl-F5 but nothing happens :(
EDIT:o= uʍop-sǝpısdn sʇı ƃɯo

All I have to do is flip my computer monitor upside-down, so THE JOKE'S ON YOU KCMM!

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles



<_<

Yo, Miacis.

The forum is broke.  :srs:



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*crosses fingers, praying nothing breaks this year*

Quote from: Amarythe on April 01, 2014, 05:16:35 PM
All I have to do is flip my computer monitor upside-down, so THE JOKE'S ON YOU KCMM!
I would like to see your comp right now :srs:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Beyond on April 01, 2014, 05:20:50 PM


<_<

Yo, Miacis.

The forum is broke.  :srs:



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Beyond. That Goomy is stuck or its dancing the upside-down dance :)

It took me way too long to realize what was different.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

April 01, 2014, 05:42:50 PM #54 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 08:24:26 PM by ShinF
Well, this is awesome! Much better than the Smashboards joke, that one just hurts your eyes after a while :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

April 01, 2014, 05:50:17 PM #55 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 06:00:46 PM by ToadKart
Quote from: TechMoogle on April 01, 2014, 07:49:55 AM
I don't want to ruin the fun of April Fools but this is the 3rd website that has pulled a trick on me in the last hour. It's starting to get on my nerves and this is probably the most inconvenient of the three.
Oh well, I can deal with it I suppose.



Great April Fools joke!


[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Was happy to see this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Same for me...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.