Smash Masters Requests and Comments Page!

Started by SUPAHSAWNIK99, April 10, 2014, 10:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 10, 2014, 10:42:09 PM Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 10:51:03 PM by SUPAHSAWNIK99
 :sonic: Hey guys, the creator of Smash Masters here, A.K.A., SUPAHSAWNIK99!! I'm here to reply to all your comments, requests, and concerns with Smash Masters! Ask away!  :sonic:

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

First question, why is this in the Programming Board?

Oh, is there a different board for this?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99


April 10, 2014, 10:55:21 PM #4 Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 10:58:17 PM by SUPAHSAWNIK99
Thanks.

Post Merge: April 10, 2014, 10:58:17 PM

So, any questions, comments, concerns, requests, rants?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Ahhh, requests and concerns?

What do you mean?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Yeah, I've got one

What the hell is Smash Masters

To HaloFanODST: What I meaan is, do you have any problems with Smash Masters or do you have requests for costumes, stages, or characters for the upcoming version?

To Gravity: Smash Masters is a mod of Super Smash Bros. Brawl with new characters, stages, costumes, songs and more.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

You should try BrawlEx.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

That's what I use right now!

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on April 13, 2014, 09:41:35 PM
That's what I use right now!
Haven't you notice yet that BrawlEx is EXACTLY what your trying to accomplish?

I'm also trying to make a faster paced Brawl, and so far, it is working well. I've already removed the tripping.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on April 14, 2014, 10:25:33 PM
I'm also trying to make a faster paced Brawl, and so far, it is working well. I've already removed the tripping.

That's a good start. But how will it be different from the rest of BrawlEXs?

I'm going to try and make Battle Portraits, and everything else for these characters, even sfx with their own soundbanks! But that's not for a long while. :P

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

I have a question, who made the models used in the pack?