Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: What HomeBrew Channel program can I use to just load texture hacks?  (Read 6101 times)
pokelover980
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2010, 06:28:17 PM »

What files are you editing, and where do you place them on your SD card? Also, what isn't working? Riivolution or the texture hacks? I have a slight idea as to what the problem may be, I just need to know what file you're editing.

Falcoxxx
Expert Kitten

• Awards >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: April 07, 2010, 07:22:30 PM »

i have my own character screen menu background, it wont load, and Portraits wont load to

pokelover980
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: April 07, 2010, 07:37:11 PM »

Ah, so I was right about it. You must name the files exactly as they are named on the disc for it to load them, unlike the FPC which ignores certain parts of the name sometimes. I'm not sure about on PAL (which I believe I read in another thread is what you're using), but on NTSC certain files have a _en at the end of them, specifically:

-Anything in the menu2 folder.
    -Anything in info2 folder.
    -The common files become common_en.pac , common2_en.pac and so on.

Also, Riivolution does not read from pfmenu2, so if you have any files in there because of the glitch discovered with the FPC you will have to move them to menu2 inside the pf folder (this is assuming you are using the FPC XML).

misterpimp5757
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: April 07, 2010, 08:45:17 PM »

riivolution or not......who cares just use gecko...they both do the same thing so why bother?

Falcoxxx
    Expert Kitten

• Awards >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #19 on: April 08, 2010, 07:27:10 AM »

i have a question, why do you ask wehn you know already some HBC Programs for TextureHacks?

pokelover980
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: April 08, 2010, 07:40:23 PM »

riivolution or not......who cares just use gecko...they both do the same thing so why bother?
    Riivolution is easier to use, it doesn't require codes and it can replace everything on the disk. Gecko+The FPC can't replace everything, you need a codeset file and takes longer to load up. Plus, Riivolution has an Ocarina handler XML that someone created, so you can load codes if you wanted to. Riivolution will soon be more used than Gecko is.

misterpimp5757
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: April 09, 2010, 06:07:27 AM »

Riivolution is easier to use, it doesn't require codes and it can replace everything on the disk. Gecko+The FPC can't replace everything, you need a codeset file and takes longer to load up. Plus, Riivolution has an Ocarina handler XML that someone created, so you can load codes if you wanted to. Riivolution will soon be more used than Gecko is.

oh ok...thanx for tellin me...i guess i understand the differences.  is this on the homebrew channel for download?(that one homebrew program that has all the downloads on it.)

pokelover980
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: April 09, 2010, 10:53:09 AM »

oh ok...thanx for tellin me...i guess i understand the differences.  is this on the homebrew channel for download?(that one homebrew program that has all the downloads on it.)
    I'm not sure if it's on the Homebrew Browser yet.

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: