Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The camera effects in the results screen - SOLVED ITSELF  (Read 682 times)
Erico9001
Expert Kitten

Hmm... What do I say...

• Awards Fiery Topic Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « on: April 16, 2014, 12:39:24 PM »

I made a new winning animation that goes over the winning animation that Ike has where he jumps up into the air. Instead of jumping into the air, my character takes his sword, puts it on his back, and offers a few words. However, to my annoyance, the camera still moves as if he was jumping up into the air.

After searching around in the fitike.pac in both bbox and psa and looking around the fitikemotionetc.pac too, I've found nothing pertaining to why the camera effects do what they do in the results screen. I tried out many of the different camera effects in psa but none of them could override the already going camera effects. They would only work once the waiting animation did its first loop.

So I got an idea. Right now I'm looking through STGRESULT_en.PAC, the stage of the results screen, and there are many different scene datas with different camera effects. My thoughts are that I might be able to find the camera movements for the Ike win in here somewhere and replace it. Since the camera goes upwards a lot, I'm looking for something with a high y position or aim.

However, I'm still not very sure on this. If somebody could confirm if I'm looking in the right place that would be great. If it turns out there's already data on this, that would be even greater Tongue

-Thanks! Cheesy

Post Merge: April 16, 2014, 12:46:25 PM
    Oo! I just found a camera effect called "A_camera_Ike3"! It gets a HUGE Y aim in the middle! I'm sure this is it! Time to replace it Smiley

Oh and there's another called B_camera_Ike3. I'll replace that too

Post Merge: April 16, 2014, 12:58:42 PM
    Yay it worked! Though, I had to replace all of the scene data and not just the camera effect, or it went all black.

Looks like this thread resolved itself. Tongue
    « Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 12:59:14 PM by Erico9001 » Logged

¸´…………Êrîçô>9000…………`¸
    '‹,¸¸,«^*^›„¸¸„‹^*^»,¸¸,‹'

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: