Project Sm4sh Brawl

Started by powerofthe17, April 23, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Do you like this?

This is awsome
8 (21.6%)
Release a beta
19 (51.4%)
Wait till all characters are finished
7 (18.9%)
Release easy characters first
2 (5.4%)
Release Hard characters first
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

May 12, 2014, 12:45:29 AM #15 Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 12:46:29 AM by striker_zero2
I'm not too interested in the characters, but I freaking like the final destination and the battlefield stages from ssb4. So I'll be waiting 'till you're done with this just to get those two epic stages. Keep up the hard work. (y)


As a member of the former thread on this project, I personally believe it will not get too much attention with the way progress is being done now. Show spoiler pictures for characters at least is my suggestion and the way the last direct went, the hype for Smash 4 is not not going away. I mean, this whole idea was a stretch from the start, and I only suggest doing stages and characters to "hold" the public until the Wii U release. Brawl hacks will DROP when this happens. Well, to add a little help, I'll give you guys my Sonic, Lucario, and Luigi if you'd like.

[spoiler]




Update!!!!!
little mac over marth officiall

animations done?
-wait 1
-wait 2

new in-game previews to come! :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Looks brilliant so far.
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Even if Smash 4 is a hit, I will always come back to Brawl. Just for hacks. Either way I can't wait for these! Especially ZSS.
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

Little mac attacks that have been done so far ;D

A redone attack 100

attack13

dash attack

up tilt

up smash( slowed it down in bb)

             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

You should try to move his head a little bit on the dash attack. It kinda looks funny o.O
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

thanks for telling me :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!


July 25, 2014, 08:09:01 PM #24 Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 11:57:05 PM by powerofthe17
Ok guys good news and bad news the good news is mac works fine and the bad news is i'm having problems with his waliking animations and his running animations

Post Merge: July 26, 2014, 04:56:34 PM

OK so Mac works in game perfectly and his walking and stuff is fine now showing some pics soon :)

Post Merge: July 26, 2014, 11:57:05 PM

OK guys great news! Little Mac is working properly and now i,'m rrently working on his attacks but does anyone wanna do a preview?
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

July 30, 2014, 02:32:21 PM #25 Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 02:33:55 PM by powerofthe17
hey guys here are some in game pics of little mac


so what do you think and btw got his attack 100 to work
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Any progress made on this after that post, id like to see this carried through to the end.

I'm so far yes it's a huge amount I'm trying to find someone to record gameplay for little Mac :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Well I could do it, but quality isnt a possibility since my Capture Card is so...cheap

Ok cool I'll send the files soon
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!