Project Sm4sh Brawl

Started by powerofthe17, April 23, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Do you like this?

This is awsome
8 (21.6%)
Release a beta
19 (51.4%)
Wait till all characters are finished
7 (18.9%)
Release easy characters first
2 (5.4%)
Release Hard characters first
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37


Thank you soo much!
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

good I'm new on this page and no textures do but I have a page where they can get the movements of the characters that are already full of ssb4 here I leave the page here can take a little mac, end to estela or rosalina and daraen that a character I would like to have in my smash bros http://es.smashbros.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros._(3DS/Wii_U)

Can I test this?
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

So this is still something that is in progress right? Because this is such a cool concept! Just the idea of having little mac in brawl is AMAZING and i hope you guys keep on having fun with this. GL :) 

Quote from: Dimaglio on January 19, 2015, 08:17:42 AM
So this is still something that is in progress right? Because this is such a cool concept! Just the idea of having little mac in brawl is AMAZING and i hope you guys keep on having fun with this. GL :) 
I'm having a lot of fun doing my Little Mac PSA. I have a topic thread if you want the link. I've been taking a break though, so my progress continues in February :)
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

This looks like quite the promising project!