Project M Codes

Started by SonicBrawler, April 28, 2014, 12:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What stage did you use for that?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on April 30, 2014, 08:28:36 PM
What stage did you use for that?
Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on April 30, 2014, 08:28:36 PM
What stage did you use for that?
Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on April 30, 2014, 08:28:36 PM
What stage did you use for that?

Normal Halberd, as soon as the Ship took off. I'm gonna just make it from scratch. I'll try a different order later I suppose.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I'm going to put some of my codes here to see if they make a difference for you...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on April 30, 2014, 11:13:10 PM
I'm going to put some of my codes here to see if they make a difference for you...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*Copy the codes*
Seriously, I think you should try on another stage OR you can put that code as 1st of ALL the codes
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Okay, I copied my files from my card and put them in a older.

So I formatted it and I put the files back in. I double checked the codes I'm using with other people's and made a GCT in one go.

Since people have sent me their Stage codes ranging from V1.1 to Classic Expansion 6.0, I think it's safe to say that the one that came with the tutorial should be fine. But to be sage I'm using Classic Expansion Code 6.0

Let's see what happens...

First round was a success. It was on Halberd with the same four people that froze the game last time:

Viewtiful Joe, Knuckle Joe, Vegita, and Sonic...

Let's do a Round 2...

With just computers... all level 9...

The next map is a custom stage, with custom music, all clones:

Shadow, Ryu, Dark Link, Raptor...

Success :)

Okay, Round 3...

Goku Versus Buu (I'm Goku)

Success....

I'm gonna set a 4 com fight again and walk away. 5 lives, custom stage, custom music.

Came back and it's fine. Victory Screen.

I'm going to do a few more tests, but the thing that baffles me is that all of the codes currently in there are codes I had in there. I don't use many at all, and the people who shared their codes used plenty, along with all of mine. I noticed there's two no tripping codes for some reason. I switched that code (Though it didn't help last time).

Could it be because I didn't have two Code managers open when making the GCT? Could it be because Turbo was put right after the patch code? Could it be because I formatted the SD card? I mean, even my custom music works too...

Round 5, here we go...

For this match I applied Heavy Gravity and High speed (Might as well have been Dragon Ball Z)

Success...

Round 6
Success
Round 7
Success
Round 8
Success


Okay, well... thank you everyone for sharing your codes. I guess we can conclude that the custom music loader, as well as the individual custom stage loader codes work with Turbo mode...

This makes me a pretty happy guy :) Thank again everyone!

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Are you planning to include these codes in your next pack Nebulon?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I think that's because you formatted your SD Card for some reasons... Lol...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

May 01, 2014, 04:53:40 AM #67 Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 05:27:55 AM by Nebulon
Ok... now I just think something's wrong with my SD card...

I added in two alt models to two characters, some pictures, and that's it.

Now it freezes during Turbo mode again. I'll reformat and try another card I guess...?

Post Merge: May 01, 2014, 05:27:55 AM

Reformatted and tried on a second card with two different GCT types that worked 8+ times before I added two new alt skins, rearranged the CSS, and added some pictures...

I honestly give up. I'm not blown I'm just tired. Maybe if it's officially released sometime it won't be as... schizophrenic, so to speak. But for now, I suppose no Turbo .
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 29, 2014, 09:58:51 PM
I was ignored when I said this:



Save it.

- Albafika.

I doesn't matter if they're together apart or even what order they're in

anyone who says the lucario codes work is making it up. just saying, it is legitimately impossible for those to work on their own lol

Quote from: shanus on May 01, 2014, 12:59:22 PM
anyone who says the lucario codes work is making it up. just saying, it is legitimately impossible for those to work on their own lol

ah i see. that makes sense. I will remove it :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is gonna save us a lot of headaches in our project. we've been looking for the codes for turbo for a while now to compare and contrast with a new mode were attempting to get to work for our brawl mod.

My codes made my game crash.  :oshi: I don't know what I did, but I tried replacing the item texture with my own, and my game crashed upon loading the CSS, anyone wanna fill me in on what I did wrong?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

That's not the codes, that's because of your new picture. I think it's obvious.

The menu files are nearly on the limit, and a small change like that is probably going to freeze the game all the time.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Added All Star Versus
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.