The Vault Staff is looking for Volunteers again! (4/29/14)

Started by Albafika, April 29, 2014, 11:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm interested in becoming a Staff member as well.

I would love to apply :D im hear at least once a day so it could be nice for me

Quote from: Perfect Nazo on April 30, 2014, 02:43:40 AM
I am also online a lot, so I can be of assistance to many of the Brawl Vault users, and I actively contribute to the Vault by adding more BRSTMs from requests and from fixing some of the broken, missing, and poorly looped BRSTMs.
we could totally make a good team in the brstm area =P

I'd like to apply for this. I've been here forever and I've helped with things in the past in both the Community Support thread and the other "Problems" thread. I'm also well familiar with how the Vault works, having been using it since day 1 for my own hacks and browsing others (I've dealt with reports and seen what a good submission should look like). Thanks.

How many people do you currently need? I won't ask to be one though... I prefer staying just a Blog Curator.
And I have to submit a few blogs too because I delayed them too much...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Yeah, that's what I thought...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Hmm.. I dont know if I want to become a staff member cuz my mac is broken and I wont be online that much (except borrow a friends computer).

I would like to apply. If anything goes wrong with my imgur account and deletes a considerable chunk of the restored pictures I donated, I could restore it myself since I have a backup of them, instead of you guys doing it all again. Plus I will help with the cause of keeping the vault in check and broken reports-free. I may not be veteran enough for this, but I'm certainly not a lurker either, I know and enforce the rules when necessary.

Quote from: Scout on April 30, 2014, 02:43:24 PM
I would like to apply. If anything goes wrong with my imgur account and deletes a considerable chunk of the restored pictures I donated, I could restore it myself since I have a backup of them, instead of you guys doing it all again. Plus I will help with the cause of keeping the vault in check and broken reports-free. I may not be veteran enough for this, but I'm certainly not a lurker either, I know and enforce the rules when necessary.
I actually would agree that with Scout that he be apart of the vault staff. He's pretty legit at fixing minor brawl problems and getting pics and older hacks back/into the vault. I've seen him in multiple threads talking about fixing any inconsistencies in the vault. His revamp project is also a good idea and one of the most original projects. I think the BV would benefit from his ideas.


I would love to apply :D
If you guys want me :S
Friend Code: 5343-7854-6503
Nintendo Network ID: Tsuzura
Steam: Xaessya


Quote from: Diddy Kong on April 30, 2014, 07:29:19 AM
we could totally make a good team in the brstm area =P
I couldn't agree more.
Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0


Discord: lelouch_di_britannia

Hey, i would like to be part of the Vault Staff. I have a lot of free time, so i would be on here very often.
I like helping out with things, and i like being a part of things.
I consider my self pretty responsible, so i won't go report things for no good reason, or spam topics. So those are some of the reasons i would like to join.

Again, i would love to be part of the BVS, and i would like to see what that "Super Fabulous Hidden Section" is... Anyway, Thanks!

P.S Albafika, I posted this here too for reassurance.

Well I certainly have nothing better going on, besides work. Sign me up...
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.