AlGeorgeRomo: Melee Remastered Characters (UPDATE: January 25, 2016)

Started by Eiji_Ar, April 30, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Well... I really don't mind when people ask me for recolors or request costumes because I enjoy it like you have no idea. But if you want something specific, it's best if you do it yourself. In other words, yes. You have my permission :)

When can we expect all those hacks under the "coming soon" part to be released?

I was wondering when are you planning to release the Zero Suit Samus and Regular Samus Texture?
The simple beauty of how they looks makes me feel like I'm actually playing melee, but with a fresh coat of reused paint (if that made any sense).

Just wondering.


These textures are just too good, man! They feel just like Melee, specially when using Melee's sfx and stuff. Also, I have two requests: Could you make a costume for Link using his Fierce Deity's color pallete? Like just the colors of the tunic, the shield/face/etc. remain normal. That'd be sweet! And if it's not much to ask, maybe a version with white hair and one without it. And also a Phazon Suit pallete for Melee Samus, it'd look so amazing.

Keep all the great work! Hope i'm not asking too much though xD


Do you plan on making Melee remasters of every character? Because I am IN LOVE with these hacks, man.

A bit of a nitpick, but the name on the Melee Ice Climbers Thumbnail says "Ice Clibers"


Yay! You made the yellow Link! Thank you!

I'm loving the weird NES Melee Luigi, but I kinda wish the orange one was still there.
Oh well, the NES one is there at least!

I can make an Orange Luigi and upload it separately just like I did with Link's Yellow costume :D


May 18, 2014, 01:45:36 AM #27 Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 08:32:41 PM by Myron32x
Hey man!, I love your Melee Remastered Hacks :), So can you make a version of Ice Mario because i'm using the unoffical PM Ice Mario PSA and I don't me to stand out with our textures.

May 18, 2014, 06:34:28 PM #28 Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 06:36:29 PM by Mansta8
Ooh I like the way Toon Link is turning out, I'm using your Melee Kirby, Fox and Falco they all look great.

If you need anything with the TL model done, I can try to do it.

Hello, I'm a big fan of your melee remastered textures, and I have a request, I'm using Project M and it bothers me that Link, Falco, and Fox have extra slots with their Project M alternate costumes. I would really appreciate it if you could do additional recolors for them in the same style as the ones you did,
Thanks :)