AlGeorgeRomo: Melee Remastered Characters (UPDATE: January 25, 2016)

Started by Eiji_Ar, April 30, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yay, Orange Luigi! Thank you! (The description is lying by the way, I intend to use the NES one over the fire Luigi :P)

Hey awesome, Ice Mario! But the dark blue one is a way better and more sensible replacement for it than Fire Mario.

Woah man. Came here to check your progress and I those beautiful previews of FD Link. You even made custom CPSs for them! You're awesome for being so dedicated, props! What else has to be done before release? Also, so looking forward for that Young/Toon Link.

Do you plan to release your CSP's renders? because they look very cool with that Melee poses.
Anyways, great work!

Quote from: Dan from Onett on May 23, 2014, 06:32:55 PM
Do you plan to release your CSP's renders? because they look very cool with that Melee poses.
Anyways, great work!

Umm... I already deleted those files from my computer :/ The CSPs look one way, but the renders are stretched, twisted, and overall distorted. Like, I had to stretch DK's limbs to get the perfect pose. Besides, each character was taken at a different camera angle, so they all look away.

Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on May 24, 2014, 12:55:17 AM


Umm... I already deleted those files from my computer :/ The CSPs look one way, but the renders are stretched, twisted, and overall distorted. Like, I had to stretch DK's limbs to get the perfect pose. Besides, each character was taken at a different camera angle, so they all look away.

I see, oh well, it's not that big of a problem, after all i'm here for your textures, wich i'm looking forward to the most.

May 24, 2014, 04:08:11 PM #36 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 11:51:54 PM by TheIcarus
Nice job on Melee Diddy K., can't wait for your Melee Wolf :)

Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 11:51:54 PM

Sorry for double posting, but your Melee Pit says "Melee Wolf", just a heads up :P

May 27, 2014, 03:34:28 AM #37 Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 03:55:49 AM by Mariois25
Just wondering, if you plan to put young links voice over toon links in your young/toon link it would be awesome if you could because no matter where I look I CANT FIND ANY. I know that you said you would in that message you sent me, but I'm just making sure because I thought that you would make a mixture of both of their voices. Good luck on those projects btw.

Woah, nice Melee textures! May I request a classic dress Peach? I have been trying to recrate one, but to no avail. Seeing as you have much more experience in tetures than I do, I figured you could do it waaaaay better than I could. But you don't have to if you don't want to.

Will we see Melee Ganondorf Remastered?
Mr.Shadow
]

Quote from: Mr.Shadow t h on May 27, 2014, 10:16:23 PM
Will we see Melee Ganondorf Remastered?

Of course! I'm going to re-master all the Brawl characters, as well as give them additional costumes

Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on May 27, 2014, 11:01:42 PM
Of course! I'm going to re-master all the Brawl characters, as well as give them additional costumes
My question is that how are you going to remaster Snake? Since he didn't have any significant changes on his skin or color adjustments on his sneaking suits in any of his games.

Quote from: RoboticCyborg on May 28, 2014, 12:37:03 AM
My question is that how are you going to remaster Snake? Since he didn't have any significant changes on his skin or color adjustments on his sneaking suits in any of his games.

This is what I do when it comes to the characters that weren't in Melee:

1. If the characters were on Melee as trophies (Pit, Samus Unmasked, Olimar), I'll make their costumes and textures based on the trophy textures

2. If the character wasn't in Melee at all, then I'll make their textures and costumes based on their GameCube games. For example, Snake was in Twin Snakes on the GC. His textures were revamped and colored to resemble his suit on that game. Also, I "shaved" his beard, and made him younger. Believe me, he was a pretty tough character to re-texture.

Regarding your recent upload of the Phazon Suit... I don't know if you were aware of this when you made it, or if you did it intentionally...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The torso, thighs, and shoulder coils are not supposed to be red. It's just a lighting effect.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This is how it's supposed to be colored, though there is a bit of a small blue tinge on the silver of the lower torso and thighs, but that's because of the lighting effect from the Phazon.

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on May 29, 2014, 03:15:36 AM
Regarding your recent upload of the Phazon Suit... I don't know if you were aware of this when you made it, or if you did it intentionally...
This is how it's supposed to be colored, though there is a bit of a small blue tinge on the silver of the lower torso and thighs, but that's because of the lighting effect from the Phazon.

Yes, it was intentional. Since all the pictures I found were inconsistent when it came to the color scheme, I decided to make it based on the Phazon Suit sprite in Super Metroid.