AlGeorgeRomo: Melee Remastered Characters (UPDATE: January 25, 2016)

Started by Eiji_Ar, April 30, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nefnoj on November 05, 2014, 01:36:27 AM
You could replace that one with a Toon Young Shadow Link.

More awesomely\complexly, you could do a Majora's Mask costume, where Young Toon Link has some mask, maybe the Keaton Mask, along with the famous Gilded\Razor Sword and Hero's/Mirror Shield.

I POSTED SOMETHING MAJORA'S MASK RELATED RIGHT BEFORE MAJORA'S MASK 3D WAS ANNOUNCED. I AM A DEITY.

HALF-LIFE 3 TOMORROW.

Illuminate confirmed?

I dunno if you've been informed about it but your Melee Solid Snake is not available anymore.

!!!CAUTION¡¡¡ SPANISH LENGUAGE (me da pereza escribir en ingles aorita...)
@Algerogeromo me encanta tu remasterizacion melee y te lo e dicho muchas veces, y grasias por lo que haces, te queda fantastico, me siento mal de que agas esta vercion y que Project m salga en dos dias (el trailer de hoy da la fecha para 14 de este mes) me encantaria quye ambos fueran compatibles, buen trabajo sigue asi.

Quote from: K682 on November 12, 2014, 09:33:03 PM
!!!CAUTION¡¡¡ SPANISH LENGUAGE (me da pereza escribir en ingles aorita...)
@Algerogeromo me encanta tu remasterizacion melee y te lo e dicho muchas veces, y grasias por lo que haces, te queda fantastico, me siento mal de que agas esta vercion y que Project m salga en dos dias (el trailer de hoy da la fecha para 14 de este mes) me encantaria quye ambos fueran compatibles, buen trabajo sigue asi.

XD jaja, no se si te hayas dado cuenta, pero uso Project M para mi SSBMR. osea que si son compatibles. Vi el trailer, y ya quiero que sea viernes!!! :D
Gracias por tus halagos :3 Les tengo varias sorpresas para el siguiente demo ;)

Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on November 13, 2014, 12:30:13 AM
XD jaja, no se si te hayas dado cuenta, pero uso Project M para mi SSBMR. osea que si son compatibles. Vi el trailer, y ya quiero que sea viernes!!! :D
Gracias por tus halagos :3 Les tengo varias sorpresas para el siguiente demo ;)
TO THE GOOGLE TRANSLATE!!

Hey, I just tried to play Snake for the first time on your Melee 1.5 voice sfx and whenever I used a B attack, it froze the game. What do I do to fix this? And everytime I try to download any of your Melee remastered hacks (such as Melee Falco, Fox, Mario etc.) dropbox tells me that it's been moved or deleted. Where can I find your amazing hacks?

Where is Dr. Luigi? Does any one have a copy of the Dr. Luigi hack?
Meow Meow comes the Fat Cat...

Quote from: Nefnoj on November 13, 2014, 04:57:34 PM
TO THE GOOGLE TRANSLATE!!

NOPE.
GOOGLE TRANSLATE= WORST TRANSLATOR.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Now that you've completed it, what're you gonna do? Retire off of the millions and trillions of dollars you've made all from donations? Take a trip to a foreign country and free its' people from oppression? Become a vigilante?! Buy a bunch of candy?!

Most characters had their pose based on their trophy or CSP in Melee, but certain characters, such as Pit, Olimar, Wario, Squirtle, Charizard, and Sheik have different poses, what's the inspiration behind their poses, and those of the characters not included in Melee?

Quote from: Nefnoj on December 29, 2014, 09:50:02 PM
Now that you've completed it, what're you gonna do? Retire off of the millions and trillions of dollars you've made all from donations? Take a trip to a foreign country and free its' people from oppression? Become a vigilante?! Buy a bunch of candy?!

Most characters had their pose based on their trophy or CSP in Melee, but certain characters, such as Pit, Olimar, Wario, Squirtle, Charizard, and Sheik have different poses, what's the inspiration behind their poses, and those of the characters not included in Melee?

Those characters have the same pose as their trophies.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on December 29, 2014, 10:27:54 PM
Those characters have the same pose as their trophies.
I GO TO GREAT EXTENT TO PROVE A STRANGER WRONG BECAUSE I HAVE NO LIFE!! That is the internet in a nutshell.








I was especially put out that he didn't include this one,

and this one.
Now Sheik here seems to have several official Melee images, even though he has no official character selection portrait in Melee.







Wow... Looking at all these makes me realize how spot-on the textures are. A round of applause for AlGeorgeRomo!

Quote from: Nefnoj on December 29, 2014, 11:05:00 PM
I GO TO GREAT EXTENT TO PROVE A STRANGER WRONG BECAUSE I HAVE NO LIFE!! That is the internet in a nutshell.


...
Wow... Looking at all these makes me realize how spot-on the textures are. A round of applause for AlGeorgeRomo!

^.^ Thank you!

By far the greatest project of all time. Awesome work ^_^

Will you post a release date for your SMBMR 2.0? I just can't wait!

Quote from: lnik3500 on January 18, 2015, 09:49:42 PM
Will you post a release date for your SMBMR 2.0? I just can't wait!

I don't have one yet. I'm almost done, though.