AlGeorgeRomo: Melee Remastered Characters (UPDATE: January 25, 2016)

Started by Eiji_Ar, April 30, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on August 24, 2014, 03:42:59 AM
No. Just no.

The difference between the two versions are just stage striking and lightshielding. Everything else is the same.

Can you view replays without freezing the game?
Can you go to Wi-Fi without freezing?

That's not possible using the Full-set. Only Wi-Fi safe can do that.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on July 01, 2014, 09:33:28 PM
Not exactly. That post has been up for a really long time, and only a few people have volunteered to help. Those people are helping with the model, voice, etc. I don't want to pressure them, which is why I try not to ask them things like "Are you done?" It's also the reason why I don't post anything regarding Toon Link.

Are you still continue with the Young/Toon Link? Because KTH recently made an amazing Hack and if he it's ok with that, you can use that model as base, if you want of course :)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205815


Quote from: LuisMasterXDRM97 on August 24, 2014, 07:01:53 PM
Are you still continue with the Young/Toon Link? Because KTH recently made an amazing Hack and if he it's ok with that, you can use that model as base, if you want of course :)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205815



We already talked, and we're going to remaster Toon Link

Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on August 24, 2014, 07:48:31 PM
We already talked, and we're going to remaster Toon Link
This is my face rigth now

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 24, 2014, 04:20:47 AM
Can you view replays without freezing the game?
Can you go to Wi-Fi without freezing?

That's not possible using the Full-set. Only Wi-Fi safe can do that.
Yes and yes. HOWEVER you will instantly desync in both scenarios.

Can't wait to see what else you can do to edit these, they are still amazing as-is.

I really hope you upload your Modern Dr. Mario, and your Project M version of Wario soon. Ive been wanting to use them for a long time but I never got a chance to download them :P
Find my DeviantART page here: http://assassannerr.deviantart.com/

I make Smash renders as well as other video game related art.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on August 26, 2014, 05:15:32 AM
Yes and yes. HOWEVER you will instantly desync in both scenarios.

It desyncs, so it fails.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 26, 2014, 08:31:16 PM
It desyncs, so it fails.

You know, now I'm feeling like I don't want to release the Wi-Fi safe. I mean, is it really worth it?

Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on August 27, 2014, 02:06:38 AM
You know, now I'm feeling like I don't want to release the Wi-Fi safe. I mean, is it really worth it?

As Wi-Fi is no longer available, probably not.

But you may want to make it for people who want to watch Replays.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 27, 2014, 08:21:52 PM
Is it possible again?

Who made that?
Diddy Kong made the dol mod which I converted to Ocarina format.

He does very obscure things that I want to know everything about.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on August 28, 2014, 12:09:39 AM
Diddy Kong made the dol mod which I converted to Ocarina format.

He does very obscure things that I want to know everything about.

Just like ASF1nk and Phantom Wings.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Phenomenal work. Love your content as well as your presentation. Hope to see more.

I'm loving how this project is coming together, but I just had one SMALL complaint (huge emphasis on "small"). I understand that you use Melee sounds for basically everything, but I noticed that there is a sound missing that I loved hearing in actual Melee. In SSBM, you'd hear like a sort of boom noise when you hit someone with a really strong attack when they were at a high damage, and kind of a smaller boom when the move wasn't as strong but still strong enough to make that sound. For example, you can hear the first sound I described at around 21:20 in this video when Dr. Mario hits Mario with the Warp Star: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg6IoATvugk. You can hear the second sound I was talking about at 21:11 in the same video when Dr. Mario hit Mario with his F-air.