AlGeorgeRomo: Melee Remastered Characters (UPDATE: January 25, 2016)

Started by Eiji_Ar, April 30, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I would love to make a request, if you don't mind!
My request is as follows: a Samus pack for Project M, with the following four costumes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

howdy! can i request toon link's outset tunics that he wears in PM?

Can you do the melee model mario that smash 3C released? I don't know if it's a problem because it's rimlit.

Post Merge: October 08, 2015, 11:33:09 PM

Can you do the melee model mario that smash 3C released? I don't know if it's a problem because it's rimlit.


could you make a lucas hack, where his hair is similar to this?

Im a fairly new hacker here on the vault. Csp, texture, Css, sss, battle portraits, i will take requests for those. (once in a while stage editor parts)

AlGeorgeRomo isn't taking requests at this time, as he's pointed out on a few recent uploads.

You all should wait till he resumes taking them.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quick question, do you plan on remastering this hack? Its the only hack in your vault that isn't remastered yet. By the way thanks for the request.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204879

Well I have another request can you do a Wii U like texture to the Chibi Robo model that nanobuds made?

Quote from: Paper Mario fan on October 29, 2015, 01:02:52 AM
Well I have another request can you do a Wii U like texture to the Chibi Robo model that nanobuds made?

Quote from: OPRequests are temporarily disabled

December 06, 2015, 11:19:18 PM #234 Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 11:22:59 PM by Giantfirering27
I've already made one, just haven't uploaded it yet.
Yeah



I have 3 suggestions. Melee Remastered False Pach, Melee Remastered False Zelda, & Melee Remastered False Samus.


i'd like to make a suggestion for a vertex edit of melee Falco with James McCloud's sunglasses from http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207700

I'd also like it to go over PM's 6th slot