AlGeorgeRomo: Melee Remastered Characters (UPDATE: January 25, 2016)

Started by Eiji_Ar, April 30, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If it's alright, I would like to make a request.

My request is Link's classic outfit from Hyrule Warriors over Link (obviously)

http://www.models-resource.com/wii_u/hyrulewarriors/model/12549/


I have a possible suggestion for ya! Similar to the above, take Link's Blue Scarf from his default Hyrule Warriors outfit and combine it with the Training Outfit (also from HW), maybe with recolors too? It's probably not as simple as I see it being in my mind haha.

Hiya, do you think you could make a version of peach wearing rosalina's dress? i know you've made a texture of her with a rosalina-themed palette, but i'm referring to rosalina's actual dress. Thanks in advance!

I have a few suggestions:

. Melee Remastered Raichu/Raichu colors (over Pikachu)
. Leif from Fire Emblem (over Marth)
. Super Mystery Dungeon themed Squirtle (just Squirtle with a scarf)


I actually have 2 suggestions
Suggestion #1: Vertex Mario so that he is wearing a Gray Fedora instead of his hat
Suggestion #2: Vertex Donkey Kong so that he looks like one of the Unused Kongs from Donkey Kong Country 1 ( References: http://www.mariowiki.com/images/c/c6/UnusedKong.png and http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/universe-of-smash-bros-lawl/images/1/13/Fedora_Kong.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/210?cb=20150725153911 )
Yeah



I have a suggestion. Sonic with Pokémon Trainer's Clothes (Shirt & Pants only)

the suggestion rules don't mention recolors, can we suggest recolors?
if yes, i'd like to see your Melee Remastered C. Falcon "2", with Smash 4 cyan and green recolors
What exactly does this thread do?

I've just recently saw your work, but it is all amazing. I have a suggestion for a skin.
Can you do Geoffrey from Fire emblem radiant dawn over one of Ike's skins.
http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Geoffrey


I absolutely LOVE your Classic Link Romo! Since you're taking suggestions, would it be possible to get him without the chest/should belt and just the belt around his waist for more of that authentic classic feel? Just curious.

Here's my official request though:

For a long time I've wanted Marth in his original NES costume. I'm sure why. Maybe I've got a thing for 80s anime (I do.), but I just love that costume. Would this be possible?



Helmet-less and Shirt-less Falcon would be amazing, in fact, give him shorts if you can.
Might as well call him "Naked Falcon".