Resurrection presents... Project Dan! [BrawlEX Pack]

Started by daniel741852, May 01, 2014, 07:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: daniel741852 on May 10, 2014, 07:18:24 PM
Some are fixed, some are not.

Which Sephiroth are you using?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Quote from: daniel741852 on May 10, 2014, 08:57:56 PM
kh2/dis/ff7

2 last questions.

Does it mess with Marth?

And which SFX are replaced?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 10, 2014, 10:47:51 PM
2 last questions.

Does it mess with Marth?

And which SFX are replaced?

It does not screw up with Marth

Replaces master hands SFX


Do your clones need to be used exclusively for your build?

Or will they work for other BrawlEx builds?

I ask because of the Project M codeset.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Challangers approaching soon to Alpha V0.7....


and new stages.

Hey man, I know a while ago we chatted about Silver. I was wondering if you ever got him to work alright despite originating from Falco.

I've got a fixed up Sora that plays pretty well. I'm not usre if you'd be interested, but you're more than welcome to give him a try next release. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: daniel741852 on May 18, 2014, 04:11:19 PM
Challangers approaching soon to Alpha V0.7....


and new stages.

Scorpion :D
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Dhillon521 on June 07, 2014, 06:28:02 PM
Um Request In The Future Could You Add Super Sonic As A New Costume For Sonic ???

Post Merge: June 07, 2014, 06:30:35 PM

:kdance:Um Request In The Future Could You Add Super Sonic As A New Costume For Sonic ???

Post Merge: June 07, 2014, 07:05:44 PM

Why does it crash when i press a stage ???

1: I am not so sure about that to be honest....

2: What stage are you selecting exactly?

um the only thing that works is random every thing else crashes

Quote from: Dhillon521 on June 08, 2014, 04:16:59 AM
um the only thing that works is random every thing else crashes

Huh.... what are you launching it with the PM launcher or gecko OS?

Quote from: daniel741852 on June 08, 2014, 06:09:47 PM
Huh.... what are you launching it with the PM launcher or gecko OS?

Did you ever get Silver working correctly?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on June 08, 2014, 06:25:35 PM
Did you ever get Silver working correctly?

The pack is getting a new silver, SouthCraft is on the development team of PD now lol, it's gonne be over wolf's module files and I have a feeling that it is gonna be REALLY good :) so in the next PD version silver will be dummied out till SouthCraft releases it.