Resurrection presents... Project Dan! [BrawlEX Pack]

Started by daniel741852, May 01, 2014, 07:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 08, 2014, 07:17:45 PM #30 Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 08:15:50 PM by Dhillon521
Quote from: daniel741852 on June 08, 2014, 06:09:47 PM
Huh.... what are you launching it with the PM launcher or gecko OS?
Oh I Fixed That Problem I Put Some Wrong Files In The SD Card It Works Fine Now
AnyWay I Found A Bug.  Mewtwo Is Kind Of Bigger Then The Other Characters And When Mewtwo Wins His Head Sometimes Gets Above The Screen When He Pose For The Victory.
Here Is The Pictures Of The Bug: http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/dhillonpowell/slideshow/?sort=3

Mewtwo is supposed to be that big in actual size, for the camera issue BrawlEX has to update that soon.

June 09, 2014, 03:34:26 AM #32 Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 03:36:08 AM by Dhillon521
oh understood anyway can I test out your beta builds before you release them I promise that i will not leak them.

Quote from: Dhillon521 on June 09, 2014, 03:34:26 AM
oh understood anyway can I test out your beta builds before you release them I promise that i will not leak them.

I cannot do that quite yet, I am currently in the process of changing the light blue css background for each character in the css to saturated green.

I'm sorry I have been inactive. I've been sick, stuff in real life and no SD card... :(
Dust for SSB4!

Project M Mains: Mario, Diddy Kong, Pit and Roy.

Quote from: daniel741852 on June 09, 2014, 10:48:47 AM
I cannot do that quite yet, I am currently in the process of changing the light blue css background for each character in the css to saturated green.
Ok

When are you going to post the next version?

Do you need help on something?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 20, 2014, 01:44:03 AM
When are you going to post the next version?

Do you need help on something?

Some reason on dolphin the CSS doesnt crash but on the wii it does, still trying to figure out, also Simon Belmonts original costume crashes while the others dont.

Quote from: daniel741852 on June 20, 2014, 03:53:52 AM
Some reason on dolphin the CSS doesnt crash but on the wii it does, still trying to figure out, also Simon Belmonts original costume crashes while the others dont.

Simon Belmont!? AWESOME!
Dust for SSB4!

Project M Mains: Mario, Diddy Kong, Pit and Roy.

Quote from: daniel741852 on June 20, 2014, 03:53:52 AM
Some reason on dolphin the CSS doesnt crash but on the wii it does, still trying to figure out, also Simon Belmonts original costume crashes while the others dont.

He has a lot of poetintial. I was gonna throw him in my pack. Did ou make any edits to him?

Also when yo say original, do you mean you have a costume for him based on the SNES games and not the newer ones? I've been looking for that.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on June 20, 2014, 05:11:22 PM
He has a lot of poetintial. I was gonna throw him in my pack. Did ou make any edits to him?

Also when yo say original, do you mean you have a costume for him based on the SNES games and not the newer ones? I've been looking for that.

The red one I mean, not the SNES.

can you add some guys? like villager and maybe all the new smash bro character accouned lol i seen a few already on here and i see you have psa animators so yeah
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

I work hard on these sometimes, but I haven't really gotten to work on this quite yet, I hopefully will tomorrow work on these so I can get SB to work properly.

When will the next version be released?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

how do you install this to smash i need to know before i try to install it to smash?