Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BrawlEx Pack help?  (Read 993 times)
Slick76jakers
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: May 01, 2014, 06:52:10 PM »

Hello.

With the release of the BrawlEx clone engine, you better believe I was hyped!.....until i discovered I was completely incompetent to doing it myself. I've wanted to make a pack of some of my favourite character hacks. and stages, but the video tutorials  on the official post have only caused me to crash my game, and I've followed it spot on, three times. -_- Is there someone that can help me by giving me a thorough tutorial (preferably in a document of something) of how to successfully add brawlex characters, add csp, Icons, add characalls and add  sfx, I'd be very grateful, and I could make you some csp or something! any help is appreciated! (if anyone would like to help, let me know!) Smiley

Makarew
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 07:01:59 PM »

Are you using all the tools? All you need to do manually is change what cosmetics are loaded for the clone, which isn't necessary.

Slick76jakers
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 07:44:49 PM »

yea, I made sure I had everything necessary, and am able to get the character loaded, but the cosmetics I can't get to function. do you know the Bralwex clone tool that the guy that made the video tutorials for brawlex made? If i try to load the pf folder, it crashes.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: